Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #26
Italian Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Sound wise, it's OK. Price wise, it's good. Performance wise, it may be the worst aftermarket one out there.
Damn..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampered-Z View Post
Which cat back is it? The single out or duel out?
Dual out
Old 04-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #27
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Stallion View Post
Dual out
Will def. be louder and deeper. For $150 I think it's good and if you really don't like it you can also resell and get your money back.

(depending on the person, and I don't like excessive noise in the car ( and people will tell you I'm OLD))...... But I had the flowmaster with shorties and gutted cat / 3:73 gears. @ 65MPH the drone was so bad on long drives I thought me ears were going to bleed. That system was allot louder in the car then my current setup - longtubes, cats, 4" mufflex W/spintech single out. yet others think it not too loud?

You can also do a search, there should still be a post that has a link to the site with LT1 sound clips and you can hear the different exhaust systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Sound wise, it's OK. Price wise, it's good. Performance wise, it may be the worst aftermarket one out there.
yah, but would still be a few HP gain over stock.
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!

Last edited by Pampered-Z; 04-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #28
Italian Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampered-Z View Post
Will def. be louder and deeper. For $150 I think it's good and if you really don't like it you can also resell and get your money back.

(depending on the person, and I don't like excessive noise in the car ( and people will tell you I'm OLD))...... But I had the flowmaster with shorties and gutted cat / 3:73 gears. @ 65MPH the drone was so bad on long drives I thought me ears were going to bleed. That system was allot louder in the car then my current setup - longtubes, cats, 4" mufflex W/spintech single out. yet others think it not too loud?

You can also do a search, there should still be a post that has a link to the site with LT1 sound clips and you can hear the different exhaust systems.

yah, but would still be a few HP gain over stock.

thats exactly what i was thiking. plus i got him to drop the price down to only a 100 bucks. i think i really cant go wrong. soon i want some headers. any suggestions?

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning