Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #26
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
jesus....
wut he sed

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:39 PM   #27
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QWIKBIRD View Post
I apologize for opening this can of worms. This was not my intent. I don't care what anyone's favorite drink is, alocohol or otherwise. I simply saw it as a borderline pole in light of the monthly email and trying to elevate the staus of the board. That's all.

I am not advocating more rules or regs or another moderator to act as a babysister or anything else.

Consider this scenario (because this is what immediately ran through my mind): The board decides to stand behind some form of legislation related to our hobby. A petition is put together, we as individuals unite, sign it and send it off. Or a form letter is put together and we each send copies to our local representative. Hundreds of letter start landing the mailboxes of these representatives, maybe the website is signature of the letter. ONE of the reps decides to check out the site, get a feel for who he/she is dealing with. And on the main page of the website is the poll asking you is your favorite alcoholic drink. Do you think the credibility of the board would be strengthed or weakend by such an occurence? Or possibly a sponsor is condsidering contacting the board about sponsorship, so the potential sponsor checks in and sees that? Maybe it's laughed at and not given a second look, maybe not?

Chris Ciatteo
alright dude...heres what I think. beacuse most people associate drinking with doing stupid crap thats what your doing. But most people just have a few and stay well withing they're personal boundries.
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #28
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

yeah, not all drinking is binge drinking.

but most of the time it is for me

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #29
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
binge drinking.
FTW!!!!!!11111

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge