Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-27-2004, 12:03 PM   #26
Trans Am Chick

HAHA at least most of u are in college! u guyz can just walk out if u want to! not that its great for ur grades... but damn. i havta sign a paper every time i wanna walk to the bathroom. i need a pass for everything. nd yesterday i got a detention for chewing gum. i jus cant wait to get to college! nd im not even a senior yet... so far.. junior year sux.. (Class of '06)

*Honk*
Lexi

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 06:17 PM   #27
ProtekYoNutz

yeah see i hate school because i have freaken exams at 8 am one being tomorrow and its a practical on the human bones.....which have 206 right...yeah well this u have to know every knook and cranny and for every bone....just the skull alone has about 100 thing inside and out to memorize....then there r the other 205 bones and each pending on what ones has at least 10 things to memorize...so i will be pulling out 10 cards to point to something....there is a total of ...hmm....estimated 600 cards in the pile.....o yea i just LOVE school NOT!!!! kill me now....specially cuz i am sooo sick...this is not gonna be a good nite and day

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:28 PM   #28
matt98ls1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtekYoNutz
yeah see i hate school because i have freaken exams at 8 am one being tomorrow and its a practical on the human bones.....which have 206 right...yeah well this u have to know every knook and cranny and for every bone....just the skull alone has about 100 thing inside and out to memorize....then there r the other 205 bones and each pending on what ones has at least 10 things to memorize...so i will be pulling out 10 cards to point to something....there is a total of ...hmm....estimated 600 cards in the pile.....o yea i just LOVE school NOT!!!! kill me now....specially cuz i am sooo sick...this is not gonna be a good nite and day

Ouch.....definitely doesnt sound like fun. Good Luck, and if you're feeling studious, You're more than welcome to take my midterms instead (engineering).....oooh how i love school

Rowan
matt98ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 07:53 AM   #29
Trans Am Chick

ok i need opinions from experience.. which is better... college or high school...? theres soo many rules in high school. not enough freedom. even when i write a paper. i have to be careful of my choice of words.. and the message i send. its pathetic. (altho that might just be from going to a catholic hs) newayz ne opinions?

school sux
Lexi

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 10-28-2004, 08:25 AM   #30
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt98ls1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtekYoNutz

Ouch.....definitely doesnt sound like fun. Good Luck, and if you're feeling studious, You're more than welcome to take my midterms instead (engineering).....oooh how i love school

Rowan
lets see got a 60 well really failed but the professor didnt give lower than a 60 so ill happily take a D but engineering.....ahh physics and such...i did like that stuff was good at it too but yeah no thanks ill pass ill stick to being a gym teacher 8) o dont hate on Rowan...i like it here :finger:

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:54 AM   #31
Untamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
ok i need opinions from experience.. which is better... college or high school...? theres soo many rules in high school. not enough freedom. even when i write a paper. i have to be careful of my choice of words.. and the message i send. its pathetic. (altho that might just be from going to a catholic hs) newayz ne opinions?

school sux
Lexi
College has the better hours, better social life, more interesting classes (except those stupid Gen Ed requirements), and dorm life - which can be fun or a nightmare, depending on who lives on your floor.

I would always vote college. I escaped with a 3.3 average over the 4 years, so maybe I'm biased.

Then again, I got a wife out of it too. Maybe I should vote High School....

Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:00 AM   #32
Trans Am Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
Then again, I got a wife out of it too. Maybe I should vote High School....

LMAO!!! heh. na i still want college more then high school. less then 2 yrs left..

Lexi

I <3 my Trans Am!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge