Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #76
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
My brother bought a 98 Z28 for 6,000 4 years ago. He asked me why would he pay 10X's that for a new Z28?
Anyone making that argument is not buying a new car anyway. His argument is not wrong, it's just kind of irrelevant in this context. Used is a great way to go, let others take the big depreciation hit.

If shelby signed a flaming bag of poo people would overpay for it. And he'd take the money to sign it too. people who buy new shelbys as investments watch too much barrett-jackson or just like to be able to say "I own one" so they think they are cool.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #77
BigAls87Z28

J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
No it doesnt. His car does have an aftermarket warranty on it but I dont know how many years or miles its for. I will pass that info along to him but I already know what he is going to say.

Its more then all that. Im sure lots of cars can be built to out do the camaro. Some just want to do it themselves.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #78
Slow-V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post

If shelby signed a flaming bag of poo people would overpay for it. And he'd take the money to sign it too. people who buy new shelbys as investments watch too much barrett-jackson or just like to be able to say "I own one" so they think they are cool.

Very true.

Is this Z28 going to be a GT500 type car were only so many are built or is it going to be just like the SS were there are no set amount to be built?
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/

Last edited by Slow-V6; 08-09-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge