Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2006, 06:39 AM   #151
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
Chill!!!! He was talking to and then about 88ta5speed!!!!!

It's **** talk! I don't have to make any sense at all!

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:01 AM   #152
trashman01
15 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
It's **** talk! I don't have to make any sense at all!
lol yes matt was referring to me. and matt what the difference if i live in ct? I CAN DRIVE DOWN THERE! hell my ex lives in jersey and im gonna be droppin tims motor off in jersey. u name the place and we'll go. atco, island or hell if englishcraptown. or we can do it on my home track lebanon valley. I DONT CARE!. and it sounds to me like u dont wanna race

next up - 3" lift, Gutted cat/retune/muffler

Past Toys:
1983 Trans AM, 1988 Trans AM, 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Off-Road, 1986 Camaro IROC, 1984 Chevy K10 lifted, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD
trashman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:30 AM   #153
WayFast84

Its not that I dont want to race, cause Im dieng to see what my car runs and all,Its just a PITA right now, cause I gotta get a driver thats experienced and then get my car there..I KNOW ill be at the nats, and I THINK ill be at fbody clash(?).
WayFast84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #154
trashman01
15 Second Club

u think im experinced? i've been to the track onle 3 times with maybe 15 runs under my belt, im still a rookie. and to quote a line from a fag movie
"its not how u stand by ur car, its how u race it"

next up - 3" lift, Gutted cat/retune/muffler

Past Toys:
1983 Trans AM, 1988 Trans AM, 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Off-Road, 1986 Camaro IROC, 1984 Chevy K10 lifted, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD
trashman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 02:17 PM   #155
enRo
13 Second Club

There is still no match for my LG4 powered 4th gen (-_-)
Old 02-13-2006, 04:23 PM   #156
blown69rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike
its pretty simple for all you people 69rat..if you feel the need to include the fact that we are from nj in your **** talking, perhaps you should take your

midlife crisis-gotta have a cool car-somthing my yuppy friends dont have-cant wash it myself car

and find a site with PA in the url instead of NJ.....maybe.... pabenchracers.com?
Give me a break, Mr. Sensitive!!! Tell me that you don't enjoy a little state vs state ********?? You chimed in here, so, cry on someone else's shoulder.

I'M BACK!!!!! to address some points - and I don't remember who put them up(beisdes Mr Sensitive)...I don't pay someone to wash my car. I will explain this ONCE AGAIN, my car has no wax and will never see wax. I pay someone to POLISH it. That is, buffing wheel, etc just like when a car is painted for the first time. He also goes over the car to fix any imperfections from the previous year (chips, scratches, etc)

evil90ss - added to my grudge list BITCH!!!!!!!!

As for anything else, I agree with Justin, this thread got out of hand with "kiddies" trying to talk **** with cars that are 15 seconds or slower, etc, etc, etc, so who wants to race my 5 year olds tricycle??

You guys can say all you want and try to get me in a huff, but first thing, I'm too tired and fried right now to come up with any good **** talk, second, it seems that the **** talk has progressed from the 4 pages I left it at to the current 7, so that means I was right, this is something that we needed. Lastly, if you guys think I pay someone to do everything for my car, think again....built the last motor, master alignment tech, built my car (chassis, cage, etc) So, in layman's terms......PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in the spring...........can't wait to see the jaws drop!!!!!!!

Oh, and Jeff(radialtireking), yes, I do love starting ****, don't I??

www.fullhousemotorsports.com
"I was trying to impress. And sometimes, scary tends to impress."
blown69rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #157
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
Give me a break, Mr. Sensitive!!! Tell me that you don't enjoy a little state vs state ********?? You chimed in here, so, cry on someone else's shoulder.

I'M BACK!!!!! to address some points - and I don't remember who put them up(beisdes Mr Sensitive)...I don't pay someone to wash my car. I will explain this ONCE AGAIN, my car has no wax and will never see wax. I pay someone to POLISH it. That is, buffing wheel, etc just like when a car is painted for the first time. He also goes over the car to fix any imperfections from the previous year (chips, scratches, etc)

As for anything else, I agree with Justin, this thread got out of hand with "kiddies" trying to talk **** with cars that are 15 seconds or slower, etc, etc, etc, so who wants to race my 5 year olds tricycle??

You guys can say all you want and try to get me in a huff, but first thing, I'm too tired and fried right now to come up with any good **** talk, second, it seems that the **** talk has progressed from the 4 pages I left it at to the current 7, so that means I was right, this is something that we needed. Lastly, if you guys think I pay someone to do everything for my car, think again....built the last motor, master alignment tech, built my car (chassis, cage, etc) So, in layman's terms......PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in the spring...........can't wait to see the jaws drop!!!!!!!

Oh, and Jeff(radialtireking), yes, I do love starting ****, don't I??
so how come when i post in a **** talking thread im "mr. sensitive" and when you make one, you are a cool guy?
i have yet to see a post from you where you werent stroking your own ****ing tool and then two lines later stroking your pa friends tools, get a clue tarzan and let go of their vines.
...if you see your car as a street car, would you mind driving it to the track behind some of us? because for some reason i cant see you being able to handle having pebbles and crap bouncing off your grill and hood without becoming "mr. sensitive" yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #158
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
and btw, your sure do sound like your "in a huff"

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:58 PM   #159
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

master alignment tech = the guy who knew which button to push at pep boys. let me guess, you were also head of the oil change department.
typical of a the show crowd. talking about all the work they did, you know the only work you did was writing the check.
jaws will drop, but only cause they won't believe how bad i am gonna piss on that tart kart of yours.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:17 PM   #160
OneFast383

damn its about time the 15 sec. guys stopped trash talkin and the sub 12sec.? guys started talkin some ****! lol
OneFast383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:50 PM   #161
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I'll talk all the trash I want!!!

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #162
EVIL90SS

blown69rat may not wax his car, but im sure as hell positive he has a large tube of carrot wax in his night stand and he stares up at a picture of his nova.
now pull out the ****ing tampon and lets see some time slips ........bitch.

EVIL90SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #163
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

hahahaah

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 02-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #164
WayFast84

My 15+ sec car probably gets driven more then your trailer queen! and it gets way better gas milage as well, why the **** are you in the NJ fbody owners association? you live in PA and you DONT have a fbody...
Old 02-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #165
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayFast84
My 15+ sec car probably gets driven more then your trailer queen! and it gets way better gas milage as well, why the **** are you in the NJ fbody owners association? you live in PA and you DONT have a fbody...
You don't own your f-body and can't drive... foo!!!

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 02-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #166
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
dude....shut the **** up, you are a waste of bandwidth...if you cant run your car, dont run your mouth
[/Wayfast's participation in thread]
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #167
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Old 02-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #168
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike
Was that backing up me or squirrel or both?? lol

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 PM   #169
Mike
BadMod

pretty much both of your posts

Quote:
Old 02-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #170
Tsar
MIR

damn 14 year olds clogging up the thread...
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:18 PM   #171
OneFast383

Quote:

man i thought u were talkin to me till u put in that PA comment!!!! bout to lay the smack down on ya.... cause my car has NEVER seen a trailer unless it broke while at teh track
OneFast383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #172
WayFast84

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFast383
man i thought u were talkin to me till u put in that PA comment!!!! bout to lay the smack down on ya.... cause my car has NEVER seen a trailer unless it broke while at teh track
Nah man you have a camaro
Old 02-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #173
enRo
13 Second Club

Quote:
My 17+ sec car probably gets driven more then your trailer queen! and it gets way better gas milage as well, why the **** are you in the NJ fbody owners association? you live in PA and you DONT have a fbody...
Corrected. You are not the LG4 master, tiny grasshopper -_-.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:32 PM   #174
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
its not a thing its a firebird...and I personally cant run it at the strip but their is nothing stopping me from taking the car out right now for a street race. plus some ones gonna run the car for me..and if youd like the race could be a grudge..against you......
yea nothing is stopping you from a street race excpt that... YOU DONT HAVE YOUR LISCENCE! go ahead go out for a street race, get caugh and see what happens, you wont get your liscence until tim is 50! (wait... thats next year!)

and yes im a lil behind but i too will put money on kasey in the matt (wayfast) and kasey race, by that time both kasey and i will prolly have turbos if not more. hell i might even have a ws6 for all i know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird67dude
A way 14 yr. old thinking he is above the law. Street race under age too. Damn, must have some set of balls. Or is it just stupidity.
nah no balls, they havent dropped yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp99gt
race my FWD V6 turd too...ill put $100 on it
is this before or after matt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njspeeder
this is starting to look like a fight during a special ed dodge ball game. a bunch of 15+ second cars bitching about who has the biggest turd. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru2chevy
Who wants to race my confirmed 17 second beater?
bring it justin! ill whoop you ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfast84
I will I dont know If well have enough time to race yah though I have biger battles, if you want you can race me in 3 years like brando
and ill still whip the **** outta that hunka junk sittin in your driveway that you call a turd gen, i could beat it with my 89 Nissan Stanza GXE!! hell i could even beat it with my mom 94 rustang thats about to blow up! all im sayin is bring it little boy you aint got nothing, come talk to me when your balls drop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbodygt87
ok. now im gonna talk ****. Don't tell me where my brother lives. You don't ****ing know, you have no idea. He goes to school in Williamsport. That is in PA, not CT. He comes home a lot, and im sure in the middle of spring he'll be home long enough to race you if he wanted. And he'd probably kick your ass. But that's up to him. If not, I'll race you. But don't try and tell me where the hell my brother lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blows69Rats
kick his ass matt i wanna see him get owned by a truck
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:48 AM   #175
blown69rat

brando, won't happen.
wayfast-Let's talk about this, camaroracer1992, radialtireking - live in PA. I also see others staes in here, so shut up on this one. Also, f-body cars, owned them in the past, also, the front chassis of my car is an f-body. Talk to me when you actually OWN a car (any at all) and when you can drive LEGALLY!!
evil-you just make sure you show up to get whooped!!
cbrr-no problem. As I have said before, I'll drive anywhere.
Tim - talk to me when you have a RUNNING car!!

BY guys, I'm out of the **** talk arena. Too tired, and I'm gonna wait till Spring to prove the rest of my point.

www.fullhousemotorsports.com
"I was trying to impress. And sometimes, scary tends to impress."
blown69rat is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge