Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
spina74

2008 Cobalt SS

Up for sale is my 2008 Cobalt SS turbo charged 5speed. The car currently has 57,xxx on it, and it will continue to go up as it is my daily driver. THIS CAR IS 100% STOCK, IT IS NOT MODDED AT ALL! I kept it stock because I did not want to void the warranty it had up until August. The reason I am selling the car is, well I no longer enjoy it. I trade in my 6.0 GTO for it and have regretted it everyday since then. The car is in excellent shape, the interior is in mint condition. The paint is in great shape, except for the front bumper, it has some small chips from pebbles, road salt, etc hitting it. There is also some minor curb rash on the passenger side front wheel. The car has power locks, power windows, manual seats, no sun roof, and suede interior. It's the basic cobalt ss. Last august/october at 49000 miles the car had a misfire and Chevy replaced the cylinder head and rebuilt the engine with new pistons due to the piston cracking. I do have paper work proving that the work was done. I also replaced the alternator right before the engine was rebuilt. The car also has a clean carfax, it was never in any accidents. I currently owe 9300 on the car. I would like 10500 for it as it is in great shape and being that it also has a new engine. If you were to purchase the car we would go to my bank together to obtain the title.

1992 Camaro RS - slow 305 6 speed (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2you View Post
What is a opti?
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
BrandonDrecksage

nice car, I miss my 09 lnf sedan, same color. It had a tune, downpipe and k&n sri...hell of a sleeper.

glws...good price...if i was looking for fwd...i would be all over this.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
spina74

cars gone, mods lock this
1992 Camaro RS - slow 305 6 speed (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2you View Post
What is a opti?
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles