Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
sbcpower

2 project Yamaha Warrior ATVs - $1000 - SOLD

Hello everyone. If anyone is looking for a different winter project I have up for sale two Yamaha Warrior ATVs in need of restoration. This is a project that I have completely lost interest in, plus work is slow and I don't have the any more time or money to put into these. I began the resto on these two Warriors and most of what you'll need is here. I took a bunch of pictures to show kind of what you're dealing with but rest assured they will need complete overhauls and/or assembly. The one is torn completely apart with most of the chassis/suspension "restored" and the other is 90% together as I didn't disassemble it yet. I have a stainless bolt kit pictured in the box with pre-labeled baggies as to what everything belongs to. The only things you'll need to buy rather than restore other than fluid and expected items are some plastics and probably some electrical components, and of course tires. I've sunken and lost enough money into these already, all interested parties please feel free to ask questions and make your best offer. I'd prefer you pick them up, if you are unable I can arrange for a drop within reasonable distance. If you have the time and know how you should be able to at least double your money over the winter. Thanks. Looking for $1000.

Here is a link to the album hosting the pictures of the two ATVs. Thanks again for looking.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568759614ZZUJxc
Old 11-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
sbcpower

Sold, thanks. Please lock.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other