Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
V
Stalker

Free 1950s Vintage Bedroom set

GONE!

Last edited by V; 08-27-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
V
Stalker

pending pickup.

i put this on craigslist at the same time and received about 20 emails so far. its insane.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #3
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Because mid century is the hot hipster style right now. Someone is gonna grab it from you and go sell it for 250-300.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
pending pickup.

i put this on craigslist at the same time and received about 20 emails so far. its insane.
If it is real wood and not a veneer that is a weekend refinish job and it would look fantastic.

If I didn't have 3-4 pieces awaiting attention I would have grabbed it.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
V
Stalker

it seems to be solid wood. My friend didn't take it because the size was just too big for their spare room.

I contacted the first craigslist person to respond and they should be coming for it at 5pm.

I'm kinda doing this as a favor for my neighbor. The house is for sale and the owner needed this out of the bedroom because the realtor said it made it look cramped. The owner lives in FL though and the house belonged to his parents, who where kind of like grandparents to my sister and I when we were younger. The owner said just to get rid of it, even if i threw it out. If i took it to a dump, it'll cost me 50+. And the town will not take it all at the curb. I'm making a few bucks moving it out of the house already so I'm not complaining if someone else wants to try to make money on it. They had an estate sale and over 3 days no one was interested in it. I also have a Silvertone Record player console and external speaker from the house but that I will be selling. I also will be cleaning out the basement but there really isn't anything great down there.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other