Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
enRo
13 Second Club

FS- HP Desktop PC, Acer Netbook, and Dell Laptop

Desktop PC is a HP P6210F, ready to go with a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate. PC runs great, has a quad-core processor AMD Athalon II X4 620 at 2.60GHz, 6GB Ram and a 640GB hard drive. I used this computer for several months in my office on my weekend job with no problems. It's only the tower. It does not include keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc etc. The only flaw is on the left side, I was moving a metal filing cabinet and scraped the side of it. Its only about 3" long, and can be easily covered up by your favorite aftermarket go-fast-part sticker
Asking $200

Netbook is an Acer Aspire ONE D250-1838. For the non-computer-savvy, a netbook is a laptop without the CDROM drive, designed to surf the web. It was purchased for my father with the intentions of teaching him how to use a computer with no success. Specs - http://www.cnet.com/laptops/acer-asp...-33857986.html
Asking $75

Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1420 with a fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. It's silver with a neon green cover on top. Works very nicely. I was going to turn this into a tuning laptop but never had the time to get around to it. I unfortunately lost the original power charger somewhere, though, I'm positive it will turn up. The last time I religiously used it was about three weeks ago, and the battery was on it's way out. It lasts about a little over an hour, though a replacement battery costs between $15 and $30 on Amazon. Specs -http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2150789,00.asp
Asking $125

I work a hectic schedule, so I can try to meet up sometime during the week or weekends. I can ship these, or I can meet anyone within a 15 mile radius of 07876. PM me. Thanks

Last edited by enRo; 09-25-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other