Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
89firebird

1970 15ft COBIA Tri hull bow rider with trailer in good shape

I have a 1970 cobia tri hull bow rider its 15ft. The transom was redone 2 years ago with double 3/4 marine plywood has absolutely no movement in it at all. The floor was redone at the same time was glassed over and painted the paint peeled in most spots. Has back to back seats need to be covered. All glass is in good shape. Has the newer style steering setup thats in great shape I had a 1997 60HP mariner on it that pushed it about 32mph with 2 adults in it. Speedo works. Trailer is in really good shape had a newer heavier duty axle put under it with brand new leaf springs as well in the beginning of the season. I have fenders for it but they need to be put on the ones in the pictures are no longer on it. All lights work on the trailer and has a newer trailer jack that was done at the beginning of the season. 250.00 that is for boat and trailer no motor or controls Have title for boat. 609-579-0090
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other