Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
mc73nova

Car Show/Cruise Night in Wayne

I posted this in Other Events but I figured this would be a better spot because it is a North Jersey event.

Sunday May 10th starting at Noon, ending at ?????

Address:140 Hamburg Tpke
Wayne, NJ 07470

Week nights seem to be a bad idea because there are a lot of other events going on.

I was talking to the owners at Brother Bruno Pizza in Wayne about having a car show/cruise night. They said I can do whatever I want as long as I control the situation.

I was thinking of trying it once to see how the turn out is and how well behaved the people are that show up. If it is a success, we can have it on a regular basis and it will give us a place to hang without the possibility of getting kicked out.

No Alcohol would be aloud on the premises.
You would be expected to make sure if you got food or drinks that the garbage would find its way in the can.

I know these are no brainers but I am responsible for what goes on. If there are any problems, as nice as I am, I will have to say something.

I am basically making this an NJFBOA invite(meaning any members and anyone they would like to bring with them) if all goes well we can attract more people.

IF any of the mods want to show up and pass out NJFBOA flyers or club info that would be good to.

If you think this is something you would want to attend, just let me know. I want to try and get some kind of head count.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43403
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey