Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
dpmalibu

Restored Dyno VFR Bmx bike for sale/trade

I have a mid to late 1990's Dyno Bmx bike for sale. I mentioned in the the title it is restored. It is about 95% restored. I cleaned up about 90-95 % of the surface rust that was on the bike. I cleaned up what I could w/o totally disassembling the entire bike . I then pilshed up the chrome which came out very nice. I invested $140 back into it to get it in very good to excellent riding condition. All parts were bought at Bikeline bike shop in Warminster,Pa. So no cheap parts were put back on it. I replaced the following:

1) front and rear tires

2) ODI red grips

3) rear axle pegs

4) new seat

5) new pedals

6) new front and rear brake levers

7) rear brake shoes

Bike line did all the work to getting it back in order.

Asking $200 B/O or will trade for a 2 seater go cart/kart or mini bike. This Dyno VFR is better than any department store bike you will find. It was bought and assembled at a bike shop and now restored by another reputable bike shop. The bike has not been ridden since I got it bake from Bike Line.

located in Hatboro,Pa

Can meet in Bordentown,NJ exit 7 off NJ Turnpike

Last edited by dpmalibu; 12-15-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other