Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

2007 GSX-R 600 *Mint*

I'm selling this for a friend:
Asking $8,000 w/ Accessories

Quote:
This is an almost brand new 2007 gsx-r 600 still under warranty! It's a combination of gloss/matte black. The bike doesn't even have 1200 miles on it. It was broken in properly and the suzuki process was followed closely. It has already had the first 500 mile service and everything is in perfect running condition. Theres not a scratch on it at all. The only modifications are a tank protector and a custom fender eliminator kit. I still have the original license plate mount and the rear footpegs which I took of just when riding solo. I also have the seat and cowl that comes from the factory. The bike runs at the right temp and all the controls work awesome. Im not a first time rider so it was taken care of the right way. Also going with the bike is a brand new Alpinestar jacket, new aplinestar gloves, and new Icon Helmet. The helmet is the skull mainframe and the jacket is a 48 tz-1. With the gloves that's about 700 right there. The only reason its being sold is because im a Harley guy and its time to switch over. This 600 is so much fun to ride it's just that im looking to ride something else. Shipping or pick up would have to be arranged by the buyer. My loss is your gain.

Call the owner @ 201-739-9352. The bikes located in Old Tappan NJ 07675

Last edited by ar0ck; 06-10-2007 at 02:02 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other