Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
MattysTA

Cartek Stage 2 Ls1 heads

I have a set of Cartek stage 2 heads i bought a few years ago and never got around to installing them. they are 853 castings.(the porters initials are stamped on each head and i verified it with cartek when i originally bought them). i had a local porter do more work on the intake side increasing the cfm by 25. They flow 310cfm @ 600 lift on the intake side and 215cfm @ 600 lift on the exhaust side.(the exhaust side was done with carbon build up in them so i would guess closer to 220cfm if clean) I don't have the midlift numbers because the local porter had a computer issue and couldn't print them out before the computer went down. The heads also have stainless undercut rev 2.02in/1.60ex valves,No springs included. I cleaned these up by hand mostly since i didn't install them i didn't get to the machine shop to have them hot tanked. So you can ether clean them up the rest of the way and put them on or have them dipped. The previous owner had duct tape over the ports when i bought them so theres residue left from the tape. theres also some gasket material and some little bits of carbon build up still there but otherwise pretty clean considering i did it by hand.I'm only selling these because i need the cash for other things. **$650 SHIPPED!**
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3911.jpg (45.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3913.JPG (79.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3914.jpg (29.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by MattysTA; 05-15-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
MattysTA

more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3916.jpg (45.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3918.jpg (23.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3919.jpg (27.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
L695speed

If you still got them, I know someone who may take them. Someone &^(#ed up her build and shes looking for heads. Car is an LS1 TA. I let her know you were selling a set of heads, will get back to you on it.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts