Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Photoshoots for NJFBOA Club Members, Forum Users, and Friends

With warmer weather approaching I'm getting the itch to take photos. Some of you may have seen my pictures of my own car posted just about everywhere on the internet. I love to take pictures of just about everything whenever & wherever I am. I'm still working on my photography skills but I feel like I've come a long way and I should be able to put together some quality shots for you guys. I'm going to get a list started for people interested in shoots.

What I want to offer NJFBOA members are quality pictures at a reasonable price. I want to be able to put few hours of my eye for car shoots shooting and a few more hours in detailing and editing to get you the best eye catching pictures I can. I've seen other enthusiasts photographers work within similar skill levels go from as low as $50 to as high as $75/hour for a full shoot. I'm not trying to make a profit out of this but I do feel my time and effort are worth a little something.

Right now for NJFBOA members I feel that $10/shoot is a fair price and what that will get you what I have listed below. If you have a friend with a nice car that might want pictures taken I'll do shoots for non-members for $20/shoot. I think we can also all agree that nice night pictures are simply stunning, but quality night photography also takes quite a bit more work and isn’t very easy, so for a night shoot I would like to do $30/member and $40/non-member.

Although I'm am just an enthusiast you can bet that I take these shoots very seriously and will do everything I can to ensure a good shoot and quality photographs as well as have a good time.

- Shoots will be at a location(s) of my choice. If you have a spot you saw & I agree we can do that as well.

- Cars MUST BE CLEAN before shoots. Please no dirty cars

- I'll shoot until I feel comfortable that I have enough good shots for quality pictures. This could be any amount of pictures.

- After the shoot I'll transfer all the pictures onto a CD in JPEG format and mail them to you in their full resolution for you to do with as you wish (personally edit, have professionally edited, and/or have printed).

- I can get picture printed for an additional cost (to be determined)

- I will also pick out a select few pictures (usually 5+ photos) that I will scale down and do some minor editing for you to upload and post on the internet.

Here is some of my work for reference:

Last edited by ar0ck; 03-17-2007 at 07:07 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
baddest434
8 Second Club

your works looks great! but i take a pretty good picture myself so i'm good. but best luck to you
baddest434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #3
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I'm interested so let me know when you will be doing this.

-Brian

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #4
Rafterman

nice. i enjoy taking my own pictures but i'll remember this.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #5
chevyt454

A group of F bodies would be nice.
chevyt454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:33 PM   #6
Z28Justin

yea some shots with as many f bods as we could get would be awsome.
Z28Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #7
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

We'll if your looking to get in on one, it looks like were trying to set something big up in North Jersey.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthr...ewpost&t=24123

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge