Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
V
Stalker

WTB Coca-Cola vending machince

lol yes im being serious, i am looking for a working coke vending machine, no other brands, just coke, but any design coke, lol. I really only need the unit to function as far as it getting cold and being able to dispense cans. I dont need the coin slots to work 100% and all, even if itll dispense with just a penny, thats fine, haha. so... if you have one your willing to sell or you know of one, let me know....

melissa thought it was funny that i asked her out of the blue if she knew of any for sale... its not that bizarre of a question, lol
Old 08-21-2006, 06:42 AM   #2
78camaro

ebay is your friend, i just did a search and theres a bunch, i think i saw on in pa. some were pretty damn expensive. good luck though

btw why do you want one lol
Old 08-21-2006, 08:42 AM   #3
dan

not wierd at all to want one..my mom has 2 pepsi machines lol....ok..maybe its alil wierd...but your not alone
Old 08-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #4
Untamed

He just wants to see what happens when you dump a whole bunch of Mentos into a coke machine.

And yeah, ebay has a bunch. There are also listings for starting a personal business distributing and stocking vending machines. Might look into those.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #5
V
Stalker

yeah i was on ebay, but my desire to buy one isnt worth 500+ and then 3-400 shipping, lol. I'm wathcing one in PA for 100, but i contacted the seller and he can only confirm it powers up, but doesnt know if it gets cold. maybe i'll take the risk and try for it and ill look into getting it fixed or doing it myself if anythings wrong with it. I want it for my garage, so when i want a drink, i have cold coke on hand, and putting money in doesnt matter or not cuz id probably bypass it anyway if its setup for payment, oh and half the machine will get stocked with beer if it feasible and fits, but i just want it for the coke, and i dont buy pepsi if i can help it, lol.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:36 AM   #6
Untamed

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cgi-...min&maxAsk=max

Craigs List!

I must have too much time on my hands at work to help you search the interweb for soda machines. LOL
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:29 PM   #7
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

why not just get a mini fridge?

or, a full size one...and fill it completely with beer

B18B1 FTW
Old 08-21-2006, 03:54 PM   #8
V
Stalker

i want a vending machince just for the "cool" aspect, plue eventually ill get the coin thign to work somehow so i can charge my friends haha
Old 08-23-2006, 12:56 AM   #9
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

you are wierd... but I would definately go to your garage just to say I bought beer out of a vending machine

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #10
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
i want a vending machince just for the "cool" aspect, plue eventually ill get the coin thign to work somehow so i can charge my friends haha
i can ask my vendors at work if they have one
Old 08-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #11
Jared1970Chevelle

we have a old coke one.... and it sureeeee does dispense beer.... if its cans it'll work.... ill see if my dad wants to sell it it does all the things your looking for...ill get back to ya...

PS.... do you still have those third gen export taillights? ive sent you numerous pm never got back to me....
Old 08-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #12
SSport

I work for Coke...I can get you the number to the vending department if you want to get one straight form us, or find out what we do with the old ones

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other