Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 02-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

awww yeah gsxr 750

video
here we have my buddy's 98 gsxr 750. this is like his third time riding it. no license, reg., or insurance. who cares? i just got a video camera yesterday for my birthday. i didn't shoot this. this is just funny. expect some good videos when i am legal again april 1st!
Full micron exhaust. carbon fiber front fender, intake tubes, gauge cluster, flush mount blinkers, and led switch for blue leds. flush mount undertail kit with led brake lights. blue windscreen. i think its about 11,xxx miles deep.

*performed on a closed street. do not attempt*
Old 02-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
this is like his third time riding it. no license, reg., or insurance. who cares?
i care when my insurance rates go up because of ****tools that dont have insurance

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

yeah.. what matt said.. honestly, since there's cops on this board.. i hope one of them is watching and tags your friend hard.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
Featherburner

Can you say statistic?
Old 02-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #6
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

I hope that 750 isn't his first bike.

Last edited by ar0ck; 02-26-2008 at 05:40 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0ck View Post
I hope that 750 isn't his first bike.
it is. he is 6'1" and like 220 so he needs it. 600's get old, quick.

as for the ones b!tching about insurance, its a closed neighborhood. he isn't going on any main roads. its a private street. but go ahead and say ***** when you are so innocent. why do you own a muscle car? you want to get to the speed limit as fast as possible? yeah he who is with out sin cast the first stone.

i can't believe you guys would call him out. you hope a cop busts him? yeah have fun with that. acting like this on a forum dedicated to F-Bodys is rediculous. i guess i won't post anything anymore since we are all so perfect and legal. i think i will find everyone who doesn't have a completely emissions/safety legal car and have them spot checked for state inspection. give me a break.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
it is. he is 6'1" and like 220 so he needs it. 600's get old, quick.

as for the ones b!tching about insurance, its a closed neighborhood. he isn't going on any main roads. its a private street. but go ahead and say ***** when you are so innocent. why do you own a muscle car? you want to get to the speed limit as fast as possible? yeah he who is with out sin cast the first stone.

i can't believe you guys would call him out. you hope a cop busts him? yeah have fun with that. acting like this on a forum dedicated to F-Bodys is rediculous. i guess i won't post anything anymore since we are all so perfect and legal. i think i will find everyone who doesn't have a completely emissions/safety legal car and have them spot checked for state inspection. give me a break.
Relax man I think you've taken this a little out of context. Sure theres a few ball busters and just plain idiots on this site, but a few comments don't represent the entire site. Matt was simply referring to a comment you made about who cares, but we personally know a few people who were seriously injured on motorcycles so its not taken to lightly.

Its a nice bike, I hope to have a White/Blue 600 GSX-R by the summer myself. It just isn't smart to be playing around without the right clothing, or all that other legal biz. In my area theres a lot of idiots that ride without insurance and they cause big trouble. Not to mention the bad reputation motorcycle people get because of this kinda stuff.

Last edited by ar0ck; 02-26-2008 at 06:03 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

having no insurance gets you arrested and you lose your license.

having no insurance and getting in an accident gets you the above, and then i have to pay for your broke ass's damages to my/other peoples vehicles because youre too ****ing cheap to insure your vehicle.

theres a difference between having a vehicle that wont pass inspection, and having a vehicle that isnt registered/insured. and not licensed, youre like a ****ing borderjumper

B18B1 FTW

Last edited by GP99GT; 02-26-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

hey i wouldn't have cared if he didn't directly refer to insurance. that is straight hypocrisy coming from an individual owning a muscle car. then to say that you want him to get hit hard from some cop over the internet? that is just mest up /discussion
Old 02-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
Mike
BadMod

so this being a forum dedicated to f-bodys, we have to enjoy law breaking and the posting of stupid ass videos? and we all have to speed because we own muscle cars? its called the TRACK, and i dont care if its a "CLOSED NEIGHBORHOOD" i gaurantee you can get in just as much trouble as if it was a main road.....

and btw, "NEEDING" the 750 because of his size is pure ignorance, there is a reason no other manufacture makes a 750, its because there 600s hang and are sometimes faster than that pig.....

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
Mike
BadMod

what does him owning a muscle car have anything to do with anything?

Quote:
Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
having no insurance gets you arrested and you lose your license.

having no insurance and getting in an accident gets you the above, and then i have to pay for your broke ass's damages to my/other peoples vehicles because youre too ****ing cheap to insure your vehicle.

theres a difference between having a vehicle that wont pass inspection, and having a vehicle that isnt registered/insured. and not licensed, youre like a ****ing borderjumper
you are so out of your league so just stop, seriously. don't use derogatory comments, either. you own a mustang and you are on an fbody forum.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #14
Mike
BadMod

lol you call him out of his leauge and diss his car, then tell him to stop the derogitory comments

Quote:
Old 02-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #15
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
you are so out of your league so just stop, seriously. don't use derogatory comments, either. you own a mustang and you are on an fbody forum.
We voted him to stay here Survivor style

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
what does my owning a mustang have to do with anything

B18B1 FTW
Old 02-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #17
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

oh i guess cause i have a mustang i cant make a comment about the SUZUKI video you posted on an FBODY forum

B18B1 FTW
Old 02-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #18
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
so this being a forum dedicated to f-bodys, we have to enjoy law breaking and the posting of stupid ass videos? and we all have to speed because we own muscle cars? its called the TRACK, and i dont care if its a "CLOSED NEIGHBORHOOD" i gaurantee you can get in just as much trouble as if it was a main road.....
oh. right. you never sped down a public road in your life. my apologies. did i ever say he couldn't get in trouble or he was in the right for doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
and btw, "NEEDING" the 750 because of his size is pure ignorance, there is a reason no other manufacture makes a 750, its because there 600s hang and are sometimes faster than that pig.....
what? kawasaki, ducati, and honda never made a 750? huh. well i guess since 600s beat 750s, its a good thing he got a pig for his first bike. it makes complete sense now.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #19
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

i just don't understand why you are here. i never dissed the car or the fact that you own a mustang, i just don't get it. i said you were out of your league because you don't know the background of the video but you complain about the legalities.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
Knipps

Quote:
i just don't understand why you are here. i never dissed the car or the fact that you own a mustang, i just don't get it. i said you were out of your league because you don't know the background of the video but you complain about the legalities.
he's been here for 3 and a half years, you've been here a little over 3 weeks
Matt's welcome here, no one starts **** with him & no one's got a problem with him

but you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #21
Mike
BadMod

all i know is my 600 took 750 gixxers EVERY TIME

Quote:
Old 02-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #22
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

i dont know the background of the video? looks like a street to me...and you said he has no registration, insurance, or license. enough background for me

and yeah...im here because im somewhat well liked...i used to be a GM guy also. who doesnt know background now?

B18B1 FTW
Old 02-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
he's been here for 3 and a half years, you've been here a little over 3 weeks
Matt's welcome here, no one starts **** with him & no one's got a problem with him

but you.
i started *****? i missed that.

the whole 600s faster than 750, i don't know why this matters. i guess because you are cbrmike. i prefer hondas. but hey thats cool.

and matt, the road is a closed loop. the cars you see on the highway do not have access to the road because it is a one way and the entrance is being blocked off. hence, closed road. we know everyone on that neighborhood because we lived there our whole lives.

thanks for all the great comments on the video though guys, you rock my socks.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #24
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

guess what...its still a public road. say theres a domestic at a house in your neighborhood....you call the cops...who comes? people from your neighborhood? no.

its a public road and shouldnt be driven on without license/reg/ins

B18B1 FTW
Old 02-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #25
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
why do you own a muscle car? you want to get to the speed limit as fast as possible? yeah he who is with out sin cast the first stone.
actually.. i own a few muscle cars. and a dragstrip. so, when you put those two together, along with my half a million dollar INSURANCE policy from NHRA, i can go as fast as I damn well please.. just like anyone else, who goes to a TRACK.

Quote:
I do believe that most of us carry the proper credentials while driving on the street. Its this strange thing called responsibility, you tend to pick some of it up when you hit this place in your life called maturity. People who haven't found that yet would know nothing about it. For you to make an assumption that we're all street racing, law breaking a-holes is exactly the reason why municipalities give those of us who ARE law abiding, a hard time. Because of people like you who spread the idea. And for that, I thank you.

Quote:
hey i wouldn't have cared if he didn't directly refer to insurance. that is straight hypocrisy coming from an individual owning a muscle car. then to say that you want him to get hit hard from some cop over the internet? that is just mest up /discussion
I fail to see teh hypocrisy in owning a muscle car and saying people need insurance. And maybe if more people like your friend were pulled over and had their licenses yanked when they drive without any kind of tags or insurance, the rest of us wouldn't have to pay such a high price every year. Once again, thanks a bunch.

Quote:
Quote:
here we have my buddy's 98 gsxr 750. this is like his third time riding it. no license, reg., or insurance. who cares?
well, gee.. that sure looks like background to me. And matt's been here since the site was born.. maybe you're the one who needs to do a little background digging, because 3 years is a lot of background to go through.

Seriously, I think some of the 14 year olds on this board have more common sense than you do.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia