Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-27-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

T.O.'s Santa Hat?!?!?!?!

ok, i know we have some sports fans here, i have a question about sports reporters.
WTF is the big deal about T.O. wearing a santa hat during post game interviews?
i have seen professional athletes wear cut off shirts, top hats, ball caps anywhere from straight forward to half upside down backwards, oven mitts(yes eagles fans, freddie did it), pink suits, full on pimp gear, and every other acceptable but tasteless for TV thing you can think of. now what is the big damn deal about wearing a santa hat ON CHRISTAMS DAY?!?!?!?!
it even had "Cowboys" stitched into it and that is the team he plays for!!!
with the way he acts and how half assed his performance has been all season(he could be the first receiver ever to lead the league in receptions and dropped balls in the same season) how could a hat possibly rate in the top 500 of important issues concerning this *******?

/rant

sorry, just watched the opening segment of NFL Live and had to turn it off after about the 30th reference to the damn hat.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
Mike
BadMod

hes leading in touchdown receptions, not total receptions.......i dont think hes even close in total catches

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:52 PM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

He is close to the top in dropped passes, right?

The issue is TO is a giant DH. So he gets no pass from anyone on anything - he has worn out his welcome everywhere. IMO, he deserves all the bad press he gets, becuase he is a media whore himself. No sympathy.

Than again, I stopped watching football shows years ago. As dumb as NASCAR shows. So I see your point.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 12-27-2006 at 05:52 PM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #4
baddest434
8 Second Club

*in best chris berman voice* this goes back back back back a long way. the guys been a ******* since day one. every team he's been on he has been a problem so he becomes the talk of the nfl thays why reporters are always following his ass waiting to see what stupid thing he says next or does next. his way of promoting himself to the world. if everyone just forgets about t.o. maybe he'll go away. same thing with dip****s like paris hilton,nicole richie, mike tyson they all do stupid **** for attention. t.o. has talent but he should give to someone who would use it to help the team win. in t.o's world there is an I in team.

maybe he should have worn a happy kwanzza hat!
baddest434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:58 PM   #5
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
He is close to the top in dropped passes, right?
I believe he has the most in the league now...14 or something like that...they said how many exactly during the game.
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 06:04 PM   #6
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
same thing with dip****s like paris hilton,nicole richie, mike tyson they all do stupid **** for attention.
I really don't think you can put those 3 in the same frame as TO...no offense

Mike tyson is just insane

Paris eh whatever although the interview when they told her what fans really t hought of her was funny as hell

nicole richie obviously has issues other then being an attention whore.

Now if you wanted to compare him with Chad Johnsonor maybe ron artest ok...but honestly I don't think anyone goes so over the top with loving himself like TO does...from the "I love me some me" quote, to doing situps at his house, to ODing or not ODing or whatever, the star incident back in dallas many moons ago the guy is a complete trainwreck.
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

TO currently leads the league in touch downs, attempts, drop balls, and drop percentage. he has caught right around half of what was thrown to him. one article i read compared that to a high school freshman. lol

i jsut don't see what the big deal is about wearing a santa hat. makes little sense that a guy can OD, say everyone on his team sucks, say he drops balls cause he doesn't care, and all the other **** he has done and all the sports "reporters" want to talk about is a ****in hat?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 12-27-2006, 07:42 PM   #8
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Was this right after his team was humiliated by the eagles? If so, maybe not th etime to be so happy. Being a bad teammate and team player is high up on the complaint list with him.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:54 PM   #9
76bumblbrally

T.O. should learn how to catch the ball before he worries about drawing attention to himself, this is why i like Ladanian T, he catches the ball, does what hes paid to do and dosent put on a big show!!!

76 Rally Sport...GT4202'd LM7/TH400...Going for 9's on Pump gas and Radials

76bumblbrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:53 AM   #10
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76bumblbrally View Post
T.O. should learn how to catch the ball before he worries about drawing attention to himself, this is why i like Ladanian T, he catches the ball, does what hes paid to do and dosent put on a big show!!!
i thought he runs the ball

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:31 AM   #11
76bumblbrally

sorry, i get so pissed off when people talk about T.O., you are right , but still he dosent draw much attention to himself and he makes some pretty damn good plays!!

76 Rally Sport...GT4202'd LM7/TH400...Going for 9's on Pump gas and Radials

76bumblbrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #12
Frosty

I don't see what the big deal is about the Santa hat. However I'd still love someone to take Me-O out. He's a nut case. He's a cancer everywhere he goes.

Him being disruptive to the Cowboys is wonderful. It couldn't happen to a better team.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 12-28-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:19 PM   #13
baddest434
8 Second Club

Quote:
sorry, i get so pissed off when people talk about T.O., you are right , but still he dosent draw much attention to himself and he makes some pretty damn good plays!!
o.k. he doesn't draw much attention to himself? where have you been the last 6 yrs or so?

2nd he makes good plays? thats correct to an extent. if he feels like playing well and they throw the ball to him hes happy. if he's unhappy, well w've all see how he plays then.

to quote frosty--he's a cancer everywhere he goes.

back on topic though, whats the big deal about the hat
Old 12-28-2006, 06:37 PM   #14
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:

were any of those good plays the 3 passes he dropped while wide open monday? oh, i forgot, his finger or something has a boo-boo this week or some ****.

Old 12-29-2006, 06:23 PM   #15
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
o.k. he doesn't draw much attention to himself? where have you been the last 6 yrs or so?

2nd he makes good plays? thats correct to an extent. if he feels like playing well and they throw the ball to him hes happy. if he's unhappy, well w've all see how he plays then.

to quote frosty--he's a cancer everywhere he goes.

back on topic though, whats the big deal about the hat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
were any of those good plays the 3 passes he dropped while wide open monday? oh, i forgot, his finger or something has a boo-boo this week or some ****.
umm ok guys hes still talking about tomlinson there, not to....relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:29 PM   #16
baddest434
8 Second Club

my bad if he was talking about L.D. but i thought he was talking about me-o

so whooo were you talking about bumblrally?
Old 12-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #17
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
umm ok guys hes still talking about tomlinson there, not to....relax
Aren't you leaving?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge