Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2005, 11:07 PM   #1
skorpion317

Stupid kids at my school....(rant warning)

Before we go home for the night, everyone has to sign there name on the sign-out sheet, to verify that we stayed in class for the whole time (as opposed to leaving early). This counts toward our grade, so it's in one's best interest to stay for the entire class.

towards the end of the night, some people were asked to pick up a few papers that had been dropped on the floor. everyone was happy to comply, except one guy. He refused, so our teacher told him he would have to sign out last.

This guy has been nothing but trouble since I met him. Not to be racist or anything, but he's one of those "gangsta thug" Hispanic guys, who thinks he's some sort of hardass. He talks a lot of ****, gives no respect to anyone, just a general dickhead.

However, that's not the worst part. He's also a cocaine user. My friends and I watched as he ground up, cut into lines, and then proceeded to snort a generous helping of coke in class. It's happened on more than one occaision. I don't talk to the guy ever, but I do have to put up with him disrupting the class.

Anyway, back to our present story.....Our teacher told him he would have to sign out last. Immediately the "thug" mode came out. He got angry that he was being punished (and a minor punishment at that), and started saying it was ********. He kept trying to cut in front of people to sign out, arguing with the teacher the whole time. Our teacher just took the paper off the desk and held it, calmly told him to go to the back of the line. "What the ****, B?! Lemme sign out! This is ****in ********!" came the reply, which reminded me how much I hate listening to the stupid ghetto-speak.

He started reaching for the paper, and our teacher said, angrily now, "You touch that paper and I'll have a Mahwah cop down here in 2 seconds." this set the guy off, and he started going ballistic, telling the teacher to call every cop he wanted, he didn't care, the teacher could go **** himself, and so on and so forth. Our teacher stormed out of the room, and went to the student supervisor with the guy in tow, still cursing up a storm. He was eventually sent home after a big argument, not getting credit for the day. The rest of us were allowed to sign out and leave. My friend and I were the last ones to go, and as we were heading out the door the supervisor asked to talk to us. He asked us what had happened, since we were witnesses. We told him what we saw, and he said the auto program supervisor (basically the principal) would probably talk to us about it tomorrow.

I'm hoping the guy gets expelled. From my description above, it may not seem that bad, but I didn't go into too much detail. The guy was really threatening and if he had been doing coke tonite, as we suspected, it could've gotten worse. He's tried to start fights with two other students before, but they were defused before anything else could happen. Tonite was worse since it was directed at a teacher. In all likeliness, he will be expelled. I say good riddance, since he's an ******* and a potential danger to others. I'm sick and tired of him and others like him at my school. They drag everyone else down, disrupting class and making asses out of themselves. What angers me most is the complete and utter lack of respect for the people in authority at the school. They all come in with this hood-rat mentality, thinking they answer to no one and **** everyone else. I'd like to see what happens if they get a job at a dealership, and try pulling that ****. They'll find themselves in the unemployment line REAL quick. Rant over.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

They killed killer B!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 07:01 AM   #3
Koll
14 Second Club

Nothing is going to happen cause society sucks. This goes on everyday in asbury park. Ive witnessed it numerous times as my dad was (retired) a teacher there. I went to school in rumson. When you did something wrong, you knew about it. There, life just goes on. Hell, one day I was there in my fathers class and one kid actually set a girls hair on fire. He wasent expelled, or suspended. The principal came down and tried to keep things cool and said the dumbest thing ever "Well, lets not jump to conclusions that it was that student who set her hair on fire". It finally took the asbury park highschool security guard (whos an AP cop, armed and all) telling the kids one by one if they didnt say who did it, he'd charge them with something.

I think its ******** that just cause they live "In a bad town" or whatever, they are given special privilages. They dont graduate people, they socially promote them. Hell, if a kid has been in a grade for too long, the teachers are asked to pass him for "his own good". I had to earn everything. Why should it be any different down there?
Koll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

time for a good ol fashiond mass murder.....

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:51 PM   #5
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Seriously, not calling the cops when he was doing cocaine in class was stupid move
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:52 PM   #6
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
are you saying kill the hispanics/mexicans? you want us to kill you and alex? awww...must be so you two can be together in heaven forever...

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:52 PM   #7
jimmyboy8301
12 Second Club

what a piece of ****, don't worry that kid will just add to the growing masses of NJ's prison system soon enough.

2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ Vortec Max
Superlift/BMF/Toyo/EFI Live/K&N/Cherry Bomb/Pioneer/Alpine/Bose/and more
2001 Chevy Camaro SS SOM build #487 12.44 @ 107.92 *SOLD*
jimmyboy8301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:07 PM   #8
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

if you really want to **** with him, break his nose!
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:54 PM   #9
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
are you saying kill the hispanics/mexicans? you want us to kill you and alex? awww...must be so you two can be together in heaven forever...
If taht happnd I would kill myself again in heaven to get away from that freak

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 07-29-2005, 01:23 AM   #10
coldkilla

yo what ****ing school do you attend?! the one in stand by me? if that **** wouldve happened at a school down here that kid wouldve been in jail before class let out. you should brake that kid down shotgun style if he ever ****s with you dude.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 06:32 AM   #11
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
if you really want to **** with him, break his nose!
i was thinking the same thing. no more lines for him.

unfortunately, it takes all types of people to make up the world. we wouldn't know and appreciate the good in people if it weren't for the bad. there are ways of dealing with people like this kid - and one would've been to call the cops when you saw him breaking lines in class.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:08 AM   #12
Untamed

Need one of those cell phones with video. Take the shot then call the cops.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:16 AM   #13
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

picture would work too.

even if not... he'd be high on coke and guilty as hell

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 07-29-2005, 11:45 AM   #14
BigAls87Z28

A quick phone camera shot, and dialing the cops would have just put this kid away.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:59 AM   #15
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

and THAT is how you convince your parents you need a camera phone, and save a hundred bucks towards car stuff

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 07-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #16
skorpion317

well, here's what happened....

he was sent home indefinitely, until the administration decides what to do with him. basically, it'll be a weeklong vacation for him.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:34 PM   #17
Tsar
MIR

Dont worry Darwin will take care of him
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:04 PM   #18
nj85z28

some people have addictions man, you cant say he's a piece of **** because he's addicted. that **** takes grab of you and doesnt let go. the problem is that people let the drug control them, when it should be the other way around. i didnt go a **** school, or grow up in bad areas, but i've had my issues with coke, and honestly, its more sad then anything because your not yourself on that ****. doing it in school is a little extreme, but you get my point right?
Old 07-31-2005, 10:37 PM   #19
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj85z28
some people have addictions man, you cant say he's a piece of **** because he's addicted. that **** takes grab of you and doesnt let go. the problem is that people let the drug control them, when it should be the other way around. i didnt go a **** school, or grow up in bad areas, but i've had my issues with coke, and honestly, its more sad then anything because your not yourself on that ****. doing it in school is a little extreme, but you get my point right?
it's not the coke use that makes him an *******. he does a good enough job of that himself. it's the whole "thug" mentality that i can't stand. he has no respect for anyone, including himself apparently. i wouldn't mind him if he kept to himself, but he's gotta make a big scene everytime something doesn't go his way, and he explodes over the littlest things. he's like a little kid, who thinks he's a big tough guy. If he died tomorrow, i wouldn't give a damn. the world would be better off without him.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge