Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
edpontiac91

Thumbs up 2001 CORVETTE #2 DAYTONA 1:18 SCALE-SOLD

I have for sale a 1:18 scale 2001 #2 CORVETTE C5-R. This is the car that won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona and NOT the #3 CORVETTE that Dale Earnhardt drove which finished 3rd. This was driven by Johnny O'Connell/Franck Freon/Chris Kneifel and Ron Fellows. The car is made by AUTO ART RACING DIVISION and FAR exceeds the detail of the Action Earnhardt model. Also I am including as part of the package is a 1 of 3,000 GMP Limited Edition Transporter and Shop Set. It includes the open trailer, spare engine on stand, tool box, battery charger, air compressor and more. All the pieces are in the Corvette yellow with the Corvette Racing decal on ALL the pieces. The last item will be the GM postcard picture of the C5-R that has all the detailed information on one side and a backshot of the Corvette on the other. These items are VHTF and will make a fantastic display when they are all put together(the Corvette on the trailer and all the tools around it). Asking $135.00 for everything. They are all in the original boxes and have NEVER been displayed. Just have to get rid of some of my collection as my closet is starting to overflow. PM me with any questions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2001 corvette number 2.JPG (15.9 KB, 10 views)

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph

Last edited by edpontiac91; 08-24-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other