Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-05-2004, 01:08 AM   #1
2001orangess

I just hate it when......

people think that their cars can never lose

well here's the whole story...

i went to a party this weekend in philly with two of my friends. They both own sentra spec v's. Well, i got two the house with a few cars already there. I didn't want to attrach any attention so i roll up there with my cutout closed. the car there were very nice in my opinion, not ricey at all. well i get out of the car and there;s another kid with a yellow sentra spec v looking at us. well me and my friends proceed to go in and say hi to all the people. we sat down and get a drink. than suddenly this kid starts talking smack. saying how when he finshes his spec v, " i won't have a chance." than he proceeds to talk. "it doesn;t matter if you have an exhaust and lid, you won't stand a chance." i stood there with a wtf look . actually we all there with that look.

oh btw the fastest spev v i have seen is a low 13 sec car.

pretty much after that i just walk away and just chilled and stuff with other people.

here's the funny part, he said next year we have to run at the tracks. i said sure. i wonder if he thinks my car is stock hmmmm

i guess we all had a good laugh in the end

cliffnotes.... ricer spec v thinks i have no chance in hell when it comes to racing him in a quarter mile.....
2001orangess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 02:22 AM   #2
79dizZy28

go back next year and put some money on it. not too much, just enough to make it fun hehe
79dizZy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 06:26 AM   #3
Fasterthanyou

I'm suprised the guy had the ballz to talk to you. Most of the ricers that talk crap usually do it with there friends. I did almost get into a fight at a party where some kinds thought a wrx was the fastest thing going and that just a downpipe and fuel/boost control was good for 10's . I let it slide jokingly until they started talking about how fast the flat-head ford hot-rods were . They couldn't accept any of the facts and hints I was giving them so I just came out and called them out infront of everybody. Needless to say my friends stood back and let me rip this big mouth a new one. He left the party with his friends in his slowburu....
Needless to say I was pretty immature myself. Looking back on things I should have just not said anything .
Now about my name on this board...... lol.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:05 PM   #4
2001orangess

i wouldn't have mind if he said he wants to race me but to flat out disrepect my by saying i have no chance was just retarted. by next year i hope to be running 10s, so he has another 4 and a half seconds to cut out of his time.

also there were other cars there that were pretty quick also, many of the turbo, but this ass clown came directly to me.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:03 PM   #5
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

RJ...

Ellis Juan cannont loose! EVER!
Old 10-05-2004, 02:40 PM   #6
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
RJ...

Ellis Juan cannont loose! EVER!
Ellis Juan can lose to his cousin Ellis Sicks. However, if Ellis Juan works out, he can make himself into See Fivear. THEN he can beat Ellis Sicks.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 03:32 PM   #7
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

i woudl have had to throw some cash on teh table in front of him and ask which night next week he wanted to hit the track.
sometimes it is more fun to jsut call these dummies out in front of their friends. there are only 2 possible results and you win either way. 1: you watch his balls shrivel up as you watch him turn punk in front of his friends, 2: you get his money.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 05:34 PM   #8
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
i woudl have had to throw some cash on teh table in front of him and ask which night next week he wanted to hit the track.
sometimes it is more fun to jsut call these dummies out in front of their friends. there are only 2 possible results and you win either way. 1: you watch his balls shrivel up as you watch him turn punk in front of his friends, 2: you get his money.

later
tim
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 09:47 PM   #9
BigAls87Z28

Awesome. I would have just laughed in his face, and drove away.

Its like the hp per liter argument.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:30 PM   #10
bencar

I feel the need for speed!!!!!!!!!!Now all I need is mucho amounts of cash . Worst part, no matter how fast I could make that buggy of mine go, I'd pobably get bored with it, and want faster
bencar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:27 PM   #11
2001orangess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER

later
tim
funny part is, he wasn't there with any friends

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge