Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
hardline_42

Hey this might be better off in the Classified section but since you guys are already on the topic...

I'm selling one of my board/binding setups.
It's a Forum Peter Line pro-model 151 in great shape. For those of you that know it's one of the "60's war children" graphics from a few seasons back ('03/'04). No gouges, no crappy stickers, no rusty edges, no delamination. Just a small, transparent Ride stomp pad. The inserts are in good shape (it's the newer I-lock sliding insert setup). This board also comes with an unlimited waxcard for Out of Bounds in Scotch Plains (Rt 22). Just show the card and get a free tune-up for as long as you own the board.
The bindings are custom yellow Ride Tomcats w/ Burton Cap Straps. These are top-of-the-line aluminum bindings. They are one piece construction and are not adjustable. They say sizes 7-9 but I'm a 9.5 and they fit fine. I installed a new set of Burton Cap Straps in place of the original toe-straps. They hold your heel down like crazy and you don't get that toe ache from tightening your heel strap all day. These are in good shape with the paint chipped off in a few places but very minor. They also come with a DaKine leash. This is a sweet freestyle setup but I've decided to give up the park and do more freeriding. I'm asking $300 for the whole package for starters. Email me if you're interested. If you're in Central Jersey feel free to stop by and take a look at it.

Oh and a ski/board trip sound awesome...

Brian
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other