Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 06:16 AM   #1
DaSkinnyGuy

5th Wheel Travel trailer

For sale is a 34ft 2005 Titanium by Glendale RV. The trailer its self is in excellent shape. There's just under 4,000 miles on the trailer. Asking $48,000. Along with the trailer for sale is a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Diesiel crew cab, short bed, includes 5th wheel hitch, 18,000 miles. asking $40,000. For more info on the trailer or any questions contact me at 973-479-3947. My names matt and I am helping a family member sell this trailer. Currently the trailer is located in hope NJ at a storage site and Truck is located in Hopatcong, NJ.

The trailer is also 1 of a kind there is only one that was made like this. The stripes on the trailer are painted unlike the normal vinalys. The trailer was designed as a show trailer for the KN trailer show.

If truck and trailer are purchased together as a pair a deal is negotianble.

A link below is of the trailer, soon actuall pics of the trailer will be up.

http://www.glendalerv.com/2005/Titanium/29e34ts.html
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.

Last edited by DaSkinnyGuy; 05-24-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other