Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
thunder
12 Second Club

96 dodge stratus Partout( free parts)

So im scrapping my old car, its a 96 dodge stratus with 166,000 miles. 2.4L, auto, power everything, and mostly in good condition. Fixing the head gasket is not worth it anymore so we are scrapping the car but before we do that i wanna offer people on the board any parts they might need. i wont be posting prices since i wanna give away the parts instead of actually selling them but if u could throw some money my way i would appreciate it.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
Green_Phoenix_LT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder View Post
So im scrapping my old car, its a 96 dodge stratus with 166,000 miles. 2.4L, auto, power everything, and mostly in good condition. Fixing the head gasket is not worth it anymore so we are scrapping the car but before we do that i wanna offer people on the board any parts they might need. i wont be posting prices since i wanna give away the parts instead of actually selling them but if u could throw some money my way i would appreciate it.
Not very knowlegdable on doge but would anything from that be useful on a 1997 Grand Caravan with a 3.3? lol (yes i know one is a van) My in laws have one and it needs some stuff. Needs the alternator and possibly a trans as far as i know

Last edited by Green_Phoenix_LT1; 08-25-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Corrected year and model of Van
Old 08-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
thunder
12 Second Club

i think the alt might be the same, if so ill just give it to you. dont know about the trans. but if u want that throw me some cash cause its a bit of work to pull
Old 08-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
Green_Phoenix_LT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder View Post
i think the alt might be the same, if so ill just give it to you. dont know about the trans. but if u want that throw me some cash cause its a bit of work to pull
Yeah the alternator is the same whether its the 90amp or the 120 amp so Ill definitely take it. Will you be closer down south at any point in the near future? Or know someone close by that will be going to atco anytime soon?
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts