Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
NJ346
11 Second Club / I <3 LT1s

Was looking up some older threads, and I have a ?

So when exactly did talking about street racing become against the rules here? I was looking up some old threads(from 06) and it seemed that street racing was allowed to be discussed, even though most members were against it. And then I decided to look up the forum rules...
Quote:
First things first.....this is not a war forum.

We will not tolerate personal attacks against our members. We would also ask that you refrain from using confrontational language and/or phrases.

No off color or offensive language is permitted.

We ask that everyone conducts themselves in a mature manner.

No sexually explicit or suggestive content is is allowed. This includes pictures, links, signatures, avatars, etc. If you aren't sure about something, we advise that you err on the side of caution and keep it to yourself.

If you feel that another member has taken a topic or issue with yourself or someone else too far, please report the post(s) in question to the admins/moderators. This is done by clicking on the Report Post icon (the red triangle with an exclamation point) found underneath the person's username and avatar.

These rules can and will be updated as is deemed necessary.

Consequences for violating these rules will range from a warning to suspensions, and in extreme cases, a permanent ban from the club forums.

Thank you for your support of the NJFBOA.
And unless I'm blind, I don't see anything to discourage street racing discussion. Now I'm not trying to start anything, just surprised that no one had caught on to the fact that the rules don't state anything about it. So my question is, when/why was the subject of street racing barred from this website?

00 SS A4- LQ9/LS3/Stalled/3.42s 1.48/11.10/121 mph<-6spd swap in progress.
13 Silverado Z71- Sold 11/16
99 Z28 M6- -H/C/9in - sold 1/13
99 Silverado Z71- The DD - Sold 7/13
03 CBR 600RR - Sold 8/13
Old 04-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
These rules can and will be updated as is deemed necessary.
We have very publicly not allowed the discussion or posting of street racing content from day one.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge