Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
j0n

FS: Remington 870 set up as ULTIMATE NJ deer gun!

Time to let a proven killer move on to a new owner. Selling only because I'm moving to a single-shot USH 250-yard capable slug gun. Asking $375.

The base of this shotgun is a 2 3/4" chambered Remington 870 Wingmaster with lovely gloss-finished and checkered walnut stock and foregrip, and a semi-gloss finished receiver. The receiver was professionally drilled and tapped to accept a scope rail, and the factory barrel was tossed in favor of a Hastings 21" fully rifled barrel. The magazine end-cap was drilled and tapped for a sling mount, and the shotgun was finished with a Tasco 4x scope and Weaver rings.

This gun has killed DOZENS of deer, and is ready to continue it in the hands of a new hunter. With the correct sabot slugs, the gun will reach out to 200 yards in the hands of a capable shooter.

*Does not come with the scope currently mounted for asking price

Problems:
-Minor scratches on the foregrip(only seen when up close, and common for a gun that has been hunted with)
-Minor scratches across the receiver(cosmetic only, does not affect the gun in anyway)

The gun currently has a Bushnell Banner 1.75-4x scope with circle-x reticle installed. This will come with the gun for an additional $50.

Also, if you buy both scopes at my asking price I will throw in a Midway gun sock at no charge, and deliver within an hour of 08873.

Legal: Buyer must hold a valid NJ FID and NJDL with matching addresses. Out of state buyers must have the gun shipped to an FFL, which will be an additional charge.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
j0n

Price drop, 325 that's right 50 bucks off someone needs a high quality deer gun!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

2 3/4 = lame!
Old 01-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTs1ow View Post
2 3/4 = lame!
My hunting rounds send a 300 grain slug flying at 2000fps. Trust me, it's plenty of power to take down any north american game out to 150yds. Gun is now on consignment with TJ Sporting Arms in Bayville.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other