Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 04-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #1
redbanditZ28

To all, trying to get a big F-body meeting together.

To all,
I go to rutgers, and i am attempting to get a big meet together some time soon. Maybe as early as this upcoming week. MAybe later. I am not sure yet. But all i know is that there should be a great turn out already. I have a lot of central NJ people who want it to happen. I just thought you may be interested. If you are, just post a reply in the Central NJ forum to my post which says something like "wanna have a Rutgers meet?". It would be nice to get acquainted with fellow f-body owners. Who knows, you may even make a friend out of it. The basic plan is to meet in a big parking lot, and make a driving route from one campus to another. Sounds simple, but maybe we can all make a mini car show out of it. Or even a good sized car show. Just post a reply on the central NJ forum if you are interested.
redbanditZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 04:56 PM   #2
j0n

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtop...163&highlight=
Old 04-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #3
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

This is going to be problematic if you do it during the day...cant get into the parking lit behind the grease trucks till after 8 pm...and I doubt there will be 10+ spots open on college ave!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey