Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
>
Last
»
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
02-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Replies:
21
Sticky:
AutoX for beginners
Views:
47,297
Posted By
88WS-6
Just a reminder for everyone to keep their...
Just a reminder for everyone to keep their calendars clear. First NNJR auto-x race is Saturday 4/7 at Metlife Stadium. I'll be there early, hopefully in my IROC.
~Matt
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
This is behind the driver's seat. It looks like...
This is behind the driver's seat. It looks like he accessed it through a drain-cap thankfully and did not cut a hole in the floor:
...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Ok thanks. And WBT, there are 6 bolts per side
Ok thanks. And WBT, there are 6 bolts per side
Forum:
General Tech
02-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Replies:
37
registration quesitons (spilt from different tech thread)
Views:
21,312
Posted By
88WS-6
Correct, which my insurance company said they...
Correct, which my insurance company said they wouldn't do. Because I was driving the car home, I needed immediate insurance so I went with my normal insurance company. Any special insurance would...
Forum:
General Tech
02-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Replies:
37
registration quesitons (spilt from different tech thread)
Views:
21,312
Posted By
88WS-6
I daily my Suzuki. Regular insurance for the...
I daily my Suzuki. Regular insurance for the IROC is $120 every 6 months with 3k mile limit. That's for just liability, because in NJ only cars under 25 years old can get full coverage.
Forum:
General Tech
02-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Replies:
37
registration quesitons (spilt from different tech thread)
Views:
21,312
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea I'm calling dmv to see how much more it is...
Yea I'm calling dmv to see how much more it is tomorrow. Then insurance to see where to send the pictures. The exhaust is completely stock he says. I'll know more once i get a jack and stands...
Forum:
General Tech
02-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Replies:
37
registration quesitons (spilt from different tech thread)
Views:
21,312
Posted By
88WS-6
registration quesitons (spilt from different tech thread)
If you stop over on the next 12 days its still legal to drive until I fail inspection.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Roger that.
Roger that.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Well I could remove the electric pump and...
Well I could remove the electric pump and incorrect filters and just use the mech pump on the block. I'll have to see if I can get a part # off it to see what it is and if it has a regulator...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
I also found the difference in the T5 RPOs: ...
I also found the difference in the T5 RPOs:
MK6 - BW 5 spd, 2.95 1st, .74 OD
M39 - BW 5 spd, 2.95 1st, .63 OD
So I got the CAFE trans, even with the G92 package. Not sure if it's a world...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
You're welcome. And trust me, I know how to find...
You're welcome. And trust me, I know how to find them.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
I want to say 4 on each side. The doubles in the...
I want to say 4 on each side. The doubles in the middle and one for the corners.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
The Holley part number confirms it's a model 4160...
The Holley part number confirms it's a model 4160 600cfm carb, vaccum secondaries with a metering plate. The bottom number is the build date...
Feb 1970? Damn....
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Listen, I'm a driver not a thinker. They very...
Listen, I'm a driver not a thinker. They very well could be steering lines, although they run in front of the rad over to the mech fuel pump.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Well at least I keep it real
Well at least I keep it real
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-16-2012, 06:33 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Holley Carb #s: ...
Holley Carb #s:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137360805.jpg?1329395462
Ride height:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137360804.jpg?1329395451
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-16-2012, 06:19 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
SPID sheet (no MK6, hmmm): ...
SPID sheet (no MK6, hmmm):
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137360803.jpg?1329393082
Door sticker:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137360800.jpg?1329392616
IROC...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Ok here we go: Mechanical fuel pump: ...
Ok here we go:
Mechanical fuel pump:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137360790.jpg?1329392490
Throttle linkage:...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
I have the build sheet and SPID and both confirm...
I have the build sheet and SPID and both confirm its a factory LB9 TPI car. I called the original owner today and he said that he already removed the in-tank pump. The wires may still be there. He...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
I was also just reading that, at least in 87, the...
I was also just reading that, at least in 87, the LG4 had an electric in-tank pump and a mechanical pump on the block. I'll try to confirm that, but WTF?
It is apparently also better to keep the...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
This should work well: ...
This should work well:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRT-M6626/
That pump has a regulator inside of it.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
From what I can tell it's a brand new Accel...
From what I can tell it's a brand new Accel vaccum HEI distributor, cap and rotor. He said plugs and wires too, but we'll see...
Oh and the Crane ignition box but I'm not sure if that was used...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Shouldn't it run 3 times more awesome then? ...
Shouldn't it run 3 times more awesome then? :bertstare:
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Well I may go that route, but apparently it was...
Well I may go that route, but apparently it was attempted already. It may be running off that now, although I just found out it was even there. Before I think about the solution I'm going to try to...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,043
Posted By
88WS-6
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
I did not do this swap, I am merely dealing with the aftermath. First step is to figure out what exactly was done, then I will move into the problem solving phase. If possible, I'd like to just use...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.