Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 13 of 20
«
First
<
3
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea sorry. The build sheet has everything I...
Yea sorry. The build sheet has everything I needed to see. I'll take a pic later today when I get home. Off the top of my head it had:
B4Z - IROC
G80 - limited slip diff
G92 - performance...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Still for sale. Make me an offer...
Still for sale. Make me an offer...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-15-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Oh christ. Well the 8th digit is an F and I...
Oh christ. Well the 8th digit is an F and I looked over the build sheet. LB9 MM6 G92 J65 all that jazz. He gave me what he said is the stock TPI with new injectors. He said the wiring harness is...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Well chalk up another one. I read about the...
Well chalk up another one. I read about the swaps on thirdgen about fuel injection to carbs and the Mallory AFPR solves the issue with the stock in tank pump. The stock pump for TPI puts out double...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea all it's missing is an LSX motor :twisted: ...
Yea all it's missing is an LSX motor :twisted:
I agree on the A/C delete. I think it's dryer hose or something. I will eventually get an actual A/C delete box.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
He put a Holley (blue I think) mechanical pump in...
He put a Holley (blue I think) mechanical pump in already. I was cruising at 70 all three times and it would just start to sputter and hit a wall. The motor would die as soon as I put the clutch...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
I hate the seats and in case anyone hasn't driven...
I hate the seats and in case anyone hasn't driven with a 5 point harness on, don't do it. I was throwing quarters out the window at the tolls because I couldn't even turn my shoulders.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
02-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
1987 IROC-Z
Just picked this up yesterday:
1987 IROC-Z
62,400 miles
LB9, T5, G92
Hardtop
Koni yellows
UMI adj camber plates
Adj panhard bar
LS1 front/rear brakes
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
02-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
I have no more room for this car. New price...
I have no more room for this car. New price $2,400 OBO. Original post updated and car must be towed.
(nine08 )eight72-24 threethree
~Matt
Forum:
West Central Jersey
02-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Replies:
39
West Central monthly meet & eat Wed 2/15 Unos in Hamilton
Views:
9,677
Posted By
88WS-6
Wednesday is for humping not meeting.
Wednesday is for humping not meeting.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
02-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Replies:
39
West Central monthly meet & eat Wed 2/15 Unos in Hamilton
Views:
9,677
Posted By
88WS-6
I can't do any Wednesdays. Thursdays are...
I can't do any Wednesdays. Thursdays are ususally good.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
It's $2000. I was hoping to get the block, and...
It's $2000. I was hoping to get the block, and slowly piece the motor together while saving for the other parts. Still looking for a running L98 to swap in and get going too. I'm all over the...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
Anyone have any input on World Products Sportsman...
Anyone have any input on World Products Sportsman IIs? Would my stock TPI intake bolt up and do I have angled plugs?
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
Maybe this will be an L31 build after all... ...
Maybe this will be an L31 build after all...
http://www.skipwhiteperformance.com/detail.aspx?Item=L31
Then I just have to find a used set of heads and a TPI friendly cam.
~Matt
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea but it's a 305... I could probably get a...
Yea but it's a 305... I could probably get a running V6 for $50 too.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm now leaning towards finding a running L98 to...
I'm now leaning towards finding a running L98 to just swap and get me going again. I don't feel like buying a $2000 re-conditioned L98 or a new truck motor which I will hopefully swap to a bigger...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
And here's the other issue with a local builder. ...
And here's the other issue with a local builder. I've been quoted at the lowest, $2200 to rebuild my stock L98 bottom end and have a valve job on the heads. That doesn't include pulling the motor...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll likely eat the core and try to sell my...
I'll likely eat the core and try to sell my knocking short/long block.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
If anyone stumbles upon any good L98 motors, even...
If anyone stumbles upon any good L98 motors, even short blocks, let me know. I wouldn't hesitate to take that option and have a running car again.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
I can't afford anything with more compression. ...
I can't afford anything with more compression. That seems to be the main issue.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
Doesn't need to be. I'd run premium gas anyway.
Doesn't need to be. I'd run premium gas anyway.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
I have a request in with 3 different shops but so...
I have a request in with 3 different shops but so far no one that will be in budget and let me swap it. Promar is who Paul from RPM uses and they have this short block:
...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Replies:
59
L31 350 Build
Views:
27,178
Posted By
88WS-6
Well it's looking like I will be doing one of...
Well it's looking like I will be doing one of these two options:
#1:
This L31 long block...
Forum:
Multimedia
02-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Replies:
16
2012 Philly Auto Show
Views:
5,777
Posted By
88WS-6
I was just thinking that...
I was just thinking that...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
01-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
Original post updated
Original post updated
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Page 13 of 20
«
First
<
3
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.