Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 14 of 20
«
First
<
4
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll have to make arrangements to view it then...
I'll have to make arrangements to view it then...
Forum:
Multimedia
01-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Replies:
7
Best video game chair?
Views:
2,952
Posted By
88WS-6
http://www.randgraphics.org/GTPlanet/DSC_1204-Edit...
http://www.randgraphics.org/GTPlanet/DSC_1204-Edit.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1397/20110718mybloggames5.jpg
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
01-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Replies:
29
1991 Z28
Views:
35,986
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice car. Rep that 3rd gen.
Nice car. Rep that 3rd gen.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
If we wait until next year, then we have to do...
If we wait until next year, then we have to do this right and win this thing by 20 laps. Assuming they have it at NJMP again, we have a little over a year to do this. Judging by the amount of...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
But next year is so far away... April and/or June...
But next year is so far away... April and/or June are not
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
Who would officially be down for something like...
Who would officially be down for something like this?
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
If anyone thinks this race is too close, there is...
If anyone thinks this race is too close, there is a similar race at the same track on June 2nd and 3rd. The ChumpCar World Series:
http://www.chumpcar.com/dev/cms/
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
Call me crazy, but if we don't need to have the...
Call me crazy, but if we don't need to have the car by 2/4, I think it could happen.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea I wouldn't use anything you didn't want to...
Yea I wouldn't use anything you didn't want to see die in a fire
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
Safety is key so they check for that the most. ...
Safety is key so they check for that the most. They won't try to see what clutch you have, that's for sure.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
Well I would fix the clutch and not say I did. ...
Well I would fix the clutch and not say I did. There is apparently a lot of shady business that goes into this. Read that link if you haven't...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
I barely looked and found this: ...
I barely looked and found this:
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/2786675490.html
Thirdgen would be better.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
I would be up for it too. Here's an f-body story...
I would be up for it too. Here's an f-body story that did it in 2008 and got 2nd place:
http://www.witchdoctormotorsports.com/ch128.htm
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Replies:
43
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
Views:
38,932
Posted By
88WS-6
24 Hours of LeMons at NJMP
For the second year in a row the 24 hours of lemons will be at NJMP. It's April 14-15 but registration ends 2/4. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a 24 hour race requiring 4-6 drivers per car. You...
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
01-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Replies:
38
Cruisin' Ocean City MD May 17-20 2012
Views:
22,603
Posted By
88WS-6
Is carousel the one with the ice rink inside? If...
Is carousel the one with the ice rink inside? If so, I've stayed there twice and it's actually pretty nice.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
01-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Replies:
21
Sticky:
AutoX for beginners
Views:
47,297
Posted By
88WS-6
The NNJR schedule is now posted on www.autox4u.com
The NNJR schedule is now posted on www.autox4u.com
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
01-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Replies:
11
4l60e
Views:
8,273
Posted By
88WS-6
I had a 95 Blazer LT in college as a DD and at...
I had a 95 Blazer LT in college as a DD and at around 160k miles I lost 1st and 4th. I only had 2nd, 3rd and reverse; the opposite of you. I ended up trading the truck in for $500. That truck was...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
01-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Replies:
100
January 2012 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday, 1/21
Views:
51,144
Posted By
88WS-6
Leaving now. Bringing a +1. Will pay $30 at the...
Leaving now. Bringing a +1. Will pay $30 at the door
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
01-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Replies:
100
January 2012 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday, 1/21
Views:
51,144
Posted By
88WS-6
Roger that.
Roger that.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
01-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Replies:
100
January 2012 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday, 1/21
Views:
51,144
Posted By
88WS-6
It would have been nice if they had plowed even...
It would have been nice if they had plowed even just a little last night or this morning. I drove in at 5:30am and every road was untouched.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
01-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Replies:
100
January 2012 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday, 1/21
Views:
51,144
Posted By
88WS-6
It took me 20 extra minutes to get to work this...
It took me 20 extra minutes to get to work this morning. Stupid summer tires.
Hopefully they plow a few roads today. 287 wasn't even plowed...
Forum:
Multimedia
01-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Replies:
38
2014 C7 Vette
Views:
8,976
Posted By
88WS-6
I hope I can order one with the Aston Martin car...
I hope I can order one with the Aston Martin car bra.
Forum:
Multimedia
01-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Replies:
38
2014 C7 Vette
Views:
8,976
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea you're right. The cover gives it that mouth...
Yea you're right. The cover gives it that mouth thingy like an Aston Martin.
Forum:
Multimedia
01-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Replies:
38
2014 C7 Vette
Views:
8,976
Posted By
88WS-6
I thought Aston Martin when I saw the front. ...
I thought Aston Martin when I saw the front. Looks awesome in the back though.
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
01-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Replies:
37
Clutchless Shifting
Views:
26,085
Posted By
88WS-6
I did that this morning on my way to work for...
I did that this morning on my way to work for every 1-2 and 5-6 upshift. Works like a charm, thanks. Didn't try the downshift yet.
I'll check out that youtube video later because I can't see...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Page 14 of 20
«
First
<
4
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.