Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: //<86TA>\\
Forum: North Jersey 01-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 24,862
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I was under the impression that with qq you are...

I was under the impression that with qq you are supposed to have proper collectors insurance and the car be garage kept? I don't see how snow will get in the garage...
Forum: General Tech 11-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 24,267
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I don't see the point?

I don't see the point?
Forum: Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech 11-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,060
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Stainless, not easy to flare without a very...

Stainless, not easy to flare without a very expensive flare tool
Forum: Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech 11-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,060
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Ok I looked at my car. I assume you are...

Ok I looked at my car.
I assume you are installing an adjustable prop valve?
I used a union, another 14.5mm fitting with a short flared piece in it to make a seal, then drilled and tapped the...
Forum: Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech 11-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,060
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Is there enough meat in the fitting to drill and...

Is there enough meat in the fitting to drill and tap it to 1/8npt on the inside? If so I know where to get unions for that size, so with a union and another 14mm fitting you could end up with a...
Forum: Wanted To Buy - Automotive 10-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 3,718
Posted By //<86TA>\\
upper panhard brace

Need a good straight upper panhard brace for a 3rd Gen. I assume the 4th Gen will also work.

Thanks
Phil
Forum: NJFBOA Events 10-18-2015, 09:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 31,202
Posted By //<86TA>\\
We got there a little late but it was a good...

We got there a little late but it was a good turnout for sure. A little cold but hey its almost November.
Forum: NJFBOA Events 10-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 31,202
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I'll be there

I'll be there
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 09-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,357
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Sorry I missed you, we left early this morning, I...

Sorry I missed you, we left early this morning, I was sick as a dog all night.
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 09-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,357
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I'm only bringing a few car parts, some wheels...

I'm only bringing a few car parts, some wheels and tires. nobody buys car parts at E town. Selling a few go carts,a pocket bike and some other fun stuff since that's all that really sells there.
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 09-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,357
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I'll be there Friday through Sunday selling junk.

I'll be there Friday through Sunday selling junk.
Forum: NJFBOA Events 07-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 70,572
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Smile Im in and paid for myself and von.

Im in and paid for myself and von.
Forum: NJFBOA Events 05-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 67,429
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Yes john im still alive, lol

Yes john im still alive, lol
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 05-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 181,238
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Passengerside seat vibrating?

Passengerside seat vibrating?
Forum: NJFBOA Events 02-22-2015, 09:42 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 49,402
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Mr fird and I will be there in the blazer. Roads...

Mr fird and I will be there in the blazer. Roads are not bad and it's warming up now.
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 10-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 9,534
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Yeah not dead quite yet Will most likely be...

Yeah not dead quite yet

Will most likely be there around noon
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 10-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 9,534
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I should be there tommorow as well.

I should be there tommorow as well.
Forum: NJFBOA Events 10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 41,522
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Good show and a nice varity of cars came out for...

Good show and a nice varity of cars came out for it.
Forum: NJFBOA Events 10-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 41,522
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Ill be there, im sure I can find a running car to...

Ill be there, im sure I can find a running car to bring
Forum: Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech 08-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 19,572
Posted By //<86TA>\\
If it completely soild on one end sell them and...

If it completely soild on one end sell them and get something else, but to answer your question the rod end would usuallt go on the axle side if they had a poly bushing on the other side as the more...
Forum: Wanted To Buy - Automotive 08-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,014
Posted By //<86TA>\\
You can get a 3" x 24" piece from mcmaster for...

You can get a 3" x 24" piece from mcmaster for just over 20 bux and shipping. They have o th er sizes but I didnt check th em all. This is 304 stainless
Forum: NJFBOA Events 07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 65,841
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Im in, ill figure out what to bring

Im in, ill figure out what to bring
Forum: West Central Jersey 07-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 35,671
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Think I can make it too

Think I can make it too
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 06-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 27,973
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Did the energy suspension trans mount come with a...

Did the energy suspension trans mount come with a metal preload plate? They used to I assume they still do. I have seen people on other boards with the same issue and it was caused by the extra...
Forum: West Central Jersey 05-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,726
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I can do something

I can do something
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.