Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Club and Website Support
09-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Replies:
38
Poll:
NJFBOA Pint Glasses- Preorder
Views:
31,881
Posted By
88WS-6
Interested as well. When would be the latest we...
Interested as well. When would be the latest we could order?
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
09-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,707
Posted By
88WS-6
Original post update: Included with the car...
Original post update:
Included with the car (new in the box):
4 LS1 brake pads
Pro 5.0 short-throw shifter
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Replies:
82
getting my 89 z painted
Views:
47,499
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice job
Nice job
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
09-19-2012, 06:00 AM
Replies:
7
beautiful 99 camaro!
Views:
4,496
Posted By
88WS-6
Not a fan of the throwback decals, but nice color.
Not a fan of the throwback decals, but nice color.
Forum:
Multimedia
09-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Replies:
10
Follow up to V's thread
Views:
4,093
Posted By
88WS-6
I'd film that.
I'd film that.
Forum:
Multimedia
09-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Replies:
10
Follow up to V's thread
Views:
4,093
Posted By
88WS-6
15k!?! hahahaha
15k!?! hahahaha
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
09-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Replies:
63
More power, Little cash
Views:
56,822
Posted By
88WS-6
Full exhaust.
Full exhaust.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-17-2012, 07:22 AM
Replies:
149
Sep 2012 Meet - Sat 9/15 Island Dragway and Applebees, Hackettstown
Views:
93,846
Posted By
88WS-6
I felt bad missing this, but I felt like crap all...
I felt bad missing this, but I felt like crap all day. I was looking forward to running 17s too...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
09-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,707
Posted By
88WS-6
bump
bump
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Replies:
149
Sep 2012 Meet - Sat 9/15 Island Dragway and Applebees, Hackettstown
Views:
93,846
Posted By
88WS-6
What new f-body? :shock:
What new f-body? :shock:
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
09-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Replies:
16
Hey guys
Views:
4,783
Posted By
88WS-6
Go Devils!
Go Devils!
Forum:
Multimedia
09-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Replies:
14
eBay has shocked me again...
Views:
3,990
Posted By
88WS-6
You can't blame ebay for what some people do to...
You can't blame ebay for what some people do to nice things.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Replies:
149
Sep 2012 Meet - Sat 9/15 Island Dragway and Applebees, Hackettstown
Views:
93,846
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll be a little late. My son has a soccer game...
I'll be a little late. My son has a soccer game until 11:30am.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Replies:
149
Sep 2012 Meet - Sat 9/15 Island Dragway and Applebees, Hackettstown
Views:
93,846
Posted By
88WS-6
What about the 88 GTA with terminal knock that...
What about the 88 GTA with terminal knock that they passed and would have let run?
Forum:
Multimedia
08-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Replies:
13
The world's greatest drag race 2!
Views:
3,898
Posted By
88WS-6
BRZ views were the best part. What was it even...
BRZ views were the best part. What was it even doing in that race? Anyone that thought the GTR had a shot against the Lambo... :rofl: Yea right.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
08-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Replies:
16
TPI to Carb
Views:
19,896
Posted By
88WS-6
You can hook up a laptop to your computer and get...
You can hook up a laptop to your computer and get diagnostics, and then for tuning you could try to burn chips. Never tried it, but some say it's a hassle. Maybe give that a try before yanking...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
08-22-2012, 06:32 AM
Replies:
16
TPI to Carb
Views:
19,896
Posted By
88WS-6
To do the swap you'll need a new water neck, new...
To do the swap you'll need a new water neck, new upper rad hose, Mallory FPR (pn 4309), and everything Bonzo said. My tach is also off after the PO carb swapped my IROC, but that could just be...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
08-22-2012, 06:06 AM
Replies:
149
Sep 2012 Meet - Sat 9/15 Island Dragway and Applebees, Hackettstown
Views:
93,846
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll be there racing my Suzuki DD. 16s here we...
I'll be there racing my Suzuki DD. 16s here we come!
That would make it the 2nd Island meet in a row that the GTA makes it there. Hopefully it runs the track this time...
Forum:
Member's Projects
08-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
You should put your T56 into the GTA...
You should put your T56 into the GTA...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
08-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Replies:
9
1988 GTA: Resurrected Matt's (88WS-6) old ride.
Views:
19,981
Posted By
88WS-6
When's it getting painted?
When's it getting painted?
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
08-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Replies:
7
winning autox run
Views:
17,585
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice job Kevin, I checked the results this past...
Nice job Kevin, I checked the results this past Sunday and saw you won. I decided to head to the Duke Island meet so I missed this event. The next one is in two days and of course I have to work...
Forum:
Member's Projects
08-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
Speedo worked fine. It didn't when I got the car...
Speedo worked fine. It didn't when I got the car because the PO put in the 3.70 gears, but I got that fixed. Details here:
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55254
Put a few...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
08-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Replies:
9
1988 GTA: Resurrected Matt's (88WS-6) old ride.
Views:
19,981
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice car you got there...
Nice car you got there...
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Replies:
82
getting my 89 z painted
Views:
47,499
Posted By
88WS-6
Props for doing all this yourself man. I don't...
Props for doing all this yourself man. I don't know if I could even if I found the time...
Forum:
South Jersey
07-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Replies:
8
Brewer's Rally
Views:
5,577
Posted By
88WS-6
+1 :-x
+1
:-x
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
08:35 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.