Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 26 to 50 of 192
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Phoenixfire1989
Forum: Multimedia 09-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,326
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
"cruise" ment we were driving..i took pictures of...

"cruise" ment we were driving..i took pictures of club members as we made our way down to wildwood.. No one's interested in those "OTHER" car :-P
Forum: North Jersey 09-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 12,076
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Glad you're ok. It's a good thing you DIDN'T see...

Glad you're ok. It's a good thing you DIDN'T see it coming..you lock up and it makes ur injuries worse.. That's how drunk drivers never get as injuried cause their reflexes are bad. Sorry bout the...
Forum: South Jersey 09-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
The flickering one is the one that is...

The flickering one is the one that is disconnected. The one that is still hooked up is the one getting really hot
Forum: South Jersey 09-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
well..i unhooked the one amp that i spilled the...

well..i unhooked the one amp that i spilled the antifreeze on..it only controlled the back sail speakers... The other amp is connected the the sub box only..and if i drive for a while the amp gets...
Forum: South Jersey 09-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'm hoping that is all it is. It worked ok for...

I'm hoping that is all it is. It worked ok for about a year..but i was told over time it just won't do the job if the wires are too small..
Forum: South Jersey 09-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
A club member that glanced at it real fast thinks...

A club member that glanced at it real fast thinks whoever set it up..the wires i have aren't enough to power the units i have =/ I'll have to take it somewhere. Adjusting the gain some did help...
Forum: Multimedia 09-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,326
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Wildwood cruise pictures SJ

These were taking on the way to wildwood yesterday. Just a couple pictures i took =D
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/533696_10151062498763364_2025093548_n.jpg...
Forum: South Jersey 09-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
didn't quite make it, but i'll be at the meet in...

didn't quite make it, but i'll be at the meet in wildwood tomorrow! =D anyone know what it cost?
Forum: South Jersey 09-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'm getting my hair cut so ill be showing up a...

I'm getting my hair cut so ill be showing up a bit later..can I text someone so I know where you guys are at? 856-343-9170
Forum: South Jersey 09-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I think the glassboro one would be cool to go to...

I think the glassboro one would be cool to go to at the tavern. It'll have a variety of cars =)
Forum: South Jersey 09-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'm down for that cruise if you're going =)

I'm down for that cruise if you're going =)
Forum: South Jersey 09-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I was looking for a sonic somewhere..maybe...

I was looking for a sonic somewhere..maybe lumberton on 38?
Forum: South Jersey 09-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 15,284
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Friday night!

Anyone up for meeting up friday night? it's been so beautiful out.
Forum: South Jersey 09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
i'm so bad with electronics...i'm sure the front...

i'm so bad with electronics...i'm sure the front speakers run off the headunit cause they have no bass to them
Forum: South Jersey 09-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'll give it a shot later. Thanks

I'll give it a shot later. Thanks
Forum: South Jersey 09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
the back sail speakers are getting 4 ohms on one...

the back sail speakers are getting 4 ohms on one side and 8 on the other. I assume it's a circuit and that's normal? but they don't work, just crackle
Forum: South Jersey 09-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
if i turn the volume up very loud the back subs...

if i turn the volume up very loud the back subs go out. The sail speakers don't work at all. I'm unsure if maybe the alternator isn't putting out enough power since ive been having charging issues,...
Forum: South Jersey 09-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 38,219
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Stereo help?

My stereo system has been going haywire for quite some time now. Can someone help me? I think it's a possible loose wire. I'll be driving and my subs will go in and out in the back, and the back...
Forum: South Jersey 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 11,449
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Friday night

Anyone wanna meet up? I'm bored =D
Forum: South Jersey 08-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,164
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
car meet mt holly lowes?

Im at work..and ppl are starting to gather here..didnt know there was a show tonight
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Drove up to acme..saw a black firebird by...

Drove up to acme..saw a black firebird by victory..tried to catch up with u but u were gone :(
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Anyone still going to clayton? No turn out at...

Anyone still going to clayton? No turn out at victory lane..
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Heading to victory lane now to check it out...

Heading to victory lane now to check it out...
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
anyone else going before i drive all the way out...

anyone else going before i drive all the way out there and i'm by my lonesome? XD
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
lets hope this weather stops..i might take a ride...

lets hope this weather stops..i might take a ride out..
Showing results 26 to 50 of 192

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.