Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 14
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 327
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
WiMiMc
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
04-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Replies:
18
1994 z28 2,500 obo
Views:
6,360
Posted By
WiMiMc
I would so take that, though if i bring one more...
I would so take that, though if i bring one more vehicle home i'll probably get the boot..
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,726
Posted By
WiMiMc
Went cruising with some friends, From Amwell in...
Went cruising with some friends, From Amwell in Somerset all the way down to 202 at the Wawa. On my way i saw
a 98-02 Yellow WS6 convertible with PONTIAC across the windshield banner
a very...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Replies:
16
Green Brook Harbor Freight
Views:
6,434
Posted By
WiMiMc
Sweet deal, I'll go near the end of next month...
Sweet deal, I'll go near the end of next month when i have monies.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,726
Posted By
WiMiMc
saw a red 98-02 on queens bridge going to Bound...
saw a red 98-02 on queens bridge going to Bound Brook. I was on my bike :)
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,726
Posted By
WiMiMc
Saw a SOM 93-97 on 27 in Somerset. I was on my...
Saw a SOM 93-97 on 27 in Somerset. I was on my bike
also saw a red camaro filled with people on Easton the other day (or week?)
Forum:
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
03-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Replies:
37
Fines may increase for left-lane campers on N.J. highways
Views:
28,216
Posted By
WiMiMc
I've done this, as well as 287. Even me doing 55...
I've done this, as well as 287. Even me doing 55 on 22. I double check my speedometer to make sure i wasn't seeing wrong.
Forum:
East Central Jersey
02-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Replies:
65
Welcome to the East Coast Section! Introduce Yourself!
Views:
34,997
Posted By
WiMiMc
I'm Billy, i feel like a man without a country.....
I'm Billy, i feel like a man without a country.. I don't know if i fit in here or in teh west section. I live in Somerset.
Forum:
Appearance
02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Replies:
27
help with front lic. plate
Views:
18,432
Posted By
WiMiMc
i'd go with electric. Its similar to a cutout,...
i'd go with electric. Its similar to a cutout, everytime you want to move it, you dont want to be getting down on the ground.
Also because of the shape of the nose you have to put it off center.
Forum:
Multimedia
02-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Replies:
5
Got A New Toy
Views:
3,730
Posted By
WiMiMc
thanks! I didn't go riding yet! This is just from...
thanks! I didn't go riding yet! This is just from unloading it from the truck. Its still going to be hibernating for another month or so. though i hear thursday might be ~50?
I still have to...
Forum:
Multimedia
02-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Replies:
5
Got A New Toy
Views:
3,730
Posted By
WiMiMc
Got A New Toy
Picked it up friday down in little egg harbor, then went to celebrate in AC
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster XL-1200C
17,5xx miles on it
...
Forum:
Member's Projects
02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Replies:
13
My Project Car - 1985 Grand National
Views:
14,471
Posted By
WiMiMc
those are pretty sick, they've grown on me....
those are pretty sick, they've grown on me. Sticking with stock engine?
Forum:
Multimedia
02-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Replies:
35
My DD 1997 S10
Views:
13,402
Posted By
WiMiMc
Thats because 80% of them are obsessed with...
Thats because 80% of them are obsessed with dragging their truck on pavement
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Replies:
40
Engine issues!! HELP!! 2000 camaro SS
Views:
14,177
Posted By
WiMiMc
When i had a bad temp sensor my car would have...
When i had a bad temp sensor my car would have symptoms similar to that
Forum:
Multimedia
02-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Replies:
35
My DD 1997 S10
Views:
13,402
Posted By
WiMiMc
do you plan on swapping the blazer lights in?
do you plan on swapping the blazer lights in?
Forum:
Multimedia
02-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Replies:
35
My DD 1997 S10
Views:
13,402
Posted By
WiMiMc
very clean! I love seeing a nice S10 opposed to...
very clean! I love seeing a nice S10 opposed to the typical bagged and chopped ones
Forum:
Multimedia
01-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Replies:
7
Best video game chair?
Views:
2,955
Posted By
WiMiMc
one winter i used the passenger from my 84 Z28 as...
one winter i used the passenger from my 84 Z28 as a game chair
Forum:
Multimedia
01-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Replies:
3
my snow drifting experience
Views:
3,495
Posted By
WiMiMc
Or anywhere important to go :)
Or anywhere important to go :)
Forum:
Multimedia
01-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Replies:
36
new old car
Views:
10,895
Posted By
WiMiMc
awesome, i was pretty close to getting one, i...
awesome, i was pretty close to getting one, i love these cars.and the Chevy IIs
Forum:
Member's Projects
01-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Replies:
51
69 Chevy C10 LWB 2WD
Views:
74,674
Posted By
WiMiMc
ahh i love those trucks, i was looking at them...
ahh i love those trucks, i was looking at them before i got my S10
Forum:
West Central Jersey
12-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,726
Posted By
WiMiMc
saw a red WS6 today on Easton, then went right on...
saw a red WS6 today on Easton, then went right on JFK
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
12-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Replies:
23
central new jersey
Views:
6,741
Posted By
WiMiMc
Is that the place on the corner of Stelton and I...
Is that the place on the corner of Stelton and I believe Hamilton?
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
12-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Replies:
17
From Central NJ and new here
Views:
6,275
Posted By
WiMiMc
Welcome! I'll keep an eye out for you, i'm across...
Welcome! I'll keep an eye out for you, i'm across the river in Franklin. You'll either see me in my SS or black S10 with no exhaust
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
12-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Replies:
23
central new jersey
Views:
6,741
Posted By
WiMiMc
Welcome, I'm over in Somerset.
Welcome, I'm over in Somerset.
Forum:
Multimedia
12-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Replies:
14
Rage Thread
Views:
3,757
Posted By
WiMiMc
Rage Thread
Well its about that time of the season, Finals. Rather than utilize my diligence and focus on what I should be doing, I find procrastination much more satisfying.
I made this and probably am...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
12-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,726
Posted By
WiMiMc
Saw a pewter Z28 with halos waiting to pull onto...
Saw a pewter Z28 with halos waiting to pull onto 206 in Hillsborough this evening.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 327
Page 2 of 14
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
12:15 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.