Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Unregistered, Support the Sponsors that help NJFBOA!!
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
http://motoredbikemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/...
http://motoredbikemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Gene-Wilder-Its-Alive.jpg
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
07-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,042
Posted By
88WS-6
Well it didn't make it to the meet. The...
Well it didn't make it to the meet. The regulator is in and the carb is getting a steady 5 psi, but we couldn't get the motor to run long enough to time it. Seems like it's only running off the...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
Going to get burgers now. I'll be there in the...
Going to get burgers now. I'll be there in the Suzuki (not enough angry faces available).
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
07-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,042
Posted By
88WS-6
Regulator is installed. PO put the banjo fitting...
Regulator is installed. PO put the banjo fitting to the carb on wrong so we couldn't re-use it. I'm picking up a new one after work today and then hopefully we'll see correct pressure to the carb. ...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
07-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,702
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea it's a good turn-out and you can just relax...
Yea it's a good turn-out and you can just relax and do whatever you feel like. Play football or frisbee, look at the cars, grill, eat etc...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-19-2012, 05:55 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
Don't go to the food store hungry. I make that...
Don't go to the food store hungry. I make that mistake all the time...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
07-19-2012, 05:52 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,702
Posted By
88WS-6
What color is your Charger? Are you going to the...
What color is your Charger? Are you going to the Duke Island BBQ this Saturday?
Forum:
Appearance
07-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Replies:
5
Seat belt + Harness on Stock Mounts?
Views:
18,588
Posted By
88WS-6
Good idea. I'd have plenty of time to swap the...
Good idea. I'd have plenty of time to swap the lap belt for the harness before my auto-x runs. Thanks.
Forum:
Appearance
07-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Replies:
5
Seat belt + Harness on Stock Mounts?
Views:
18,588
Posted By
88WS-6
Alright I'll check it out...
Alright I'll check it out...
Forum:
Appearance
07-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Replies:
5
Seat belt + Harness on Stock Mounts?
Views:
18,588
Posted By
88WS-6
Seat belt + Harness on Stock Mounts?
The previous owner used the OE T-47 torx bolt near the center console for one of the 5pt harnesses and I'd like to install a stock seat belt for normal driving.
Is there a way to get an adapter or...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm -1 and will only be at Duke's.
I'm -1 and will only be at Duke's.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
07-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,702
Posted By
88WS-6
Last night at Willow Road Baseball Complex in...
Last night at Willow Road Baseball Complex in Hillsborough:
Red IROC, 88-90? Black hatch louvers and gold wheels. No IROC door decals, but it had the IROC emblem on the rear bumper...
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
Sweet
Sweet
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-16-2012, 05:59 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice. I want a start up video.
Nice. I want a start up video.
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
Bring Dorito tacos :drool: How come...
Bring Dorito tacos :drool:
How come Wild Bill isn't on this list?
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
07-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Ok I'll let you know, but it hasn't bothered me...
Ok I'll let you know, but it hasn't bothered me yet and its way down my list.
Although I thought replacing worn lights was not a priority but then it ends up being done now so who knows...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
Wow 14 people, that's it? More burgers for me...
Wow 14 people, that's it? More burgers for me then...
10 day forecast says partly cloudy with a high of 88.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
07-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Got clear parking lights, a fog light bulb and a...
Got clear parking lights, a fog light bulb and a new high beam lamp to replace the dull looking passenger side one. After getting those in, my driver's side tail light went out of course.
Also...
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
Suggested? It was more like, "don't you want to...
Suggested? It was more like, "don't you want to drive it home later?" and, "don't blow it up and ruin the track for everyone else." :lol:
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
Original owner claimed it ran 12.9s but I always...
Original owner claimed it ran 12.9s but I always chalked it up to bs. I would have been happy with low 14s had I made it down the track.
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Replies:
51
The 1988 GTA
Views:
28,888
Posted By
88WS-6
That was the original owner's cassette tape that...
That was the original owner's cassette tape that was in the stereo when I bought it.
Did you get the motor punched out at all? No stroker kit? Will the stock L98 heads handle the LT1 cam lift?...
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Replies:
32
An '84 TA gets sneaky....
Views:
27,819
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm just saying that it's such an awesome car...
I'm just saying that it's such an awesome car that it deserves its own thread.
You better not blow it up. I did that once already.
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
07-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,707
Posted By
88WS-6
Pics: ...
Pics:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137366032.jpg?1341917612
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137366034.jpg?1341917635
...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
07-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Replies:
111
Fuel Delivery: TPI to Carb Conversion
Views:
72,042
Posted By
88WS-6
*Update* Phil and I got under the car this...
*Update*
Phil and I got under the car this past Saturday and removed the Holley blue pump. He can chime in with the details, but it was just getting in the way. We hooked up a fuel pressure...
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Replies:
32
An '84 TA gets sneaky....
Views:
27,819
Posted By
88WS-6
You should make a separate thread for the GTA
You should make a separate thread for the GTA
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
08:35 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.