Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 51 to 75 of 192
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Phoenixfire1989
Forum: South Jersey 08-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
So, who's going tonight...i need a night out!

So, who's going tonight...i need a night out!
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,008
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
http://njcarshow.webstarts.com/cruise.html ...

http://njcarshow.webstarts.com/cruise.html
here's some more listings!
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,282
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Victory bar and grill

Every wednesday, they have a cruise up at the bar and grill. Anyone interested? I've never been there before, so i'm unsure of the turnout. It's up on 73 in berlin nj
" victory sports bar on route...
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,008
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Local car cruises

I posted this on the main thingie for the board, but was hoping some of you would like to attend some of these cruises down in this area ...
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 124,375
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
car shows of nj

I found this website, so thought i would post it up and try to get groups together. it shows different cruise nights and set up car shows in the area ...
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 02:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 19,563
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'll have to come out one of these sunday..been...

I'll have to come out one of these sunday..been chilling up in central jersey. I'm not off this sunday, but the following sunday. We should all plan something!
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Replies: 682
Views: 559,658
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421956...

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421956_10150606616518364_1253883529_n.jpg

yes.i stalked and took a picture at the time!
Forum: South Jersey 07-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Replies: 682
Views: 559,658
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
red trans am around 630 am on 541 in medford this...

red trans am around 630 am on 541 in medford this morning
Forum: South Jersey 07-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,687
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I would have if i saw it earlier..people need to...

I would have if i saw it earlier..people need to text me damnit! >_< lol
Forum: NJFBOA Meet Pics 07-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 20,673
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Thanks! someone actually took a picture of my...

Thanks! someone actually took a picture of my car! =D
Forum: NJFBOA Events 07-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 75,085
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'll be there following polar bear in my trans am...

I'll be there following polar bear in my trans am =D I'll bring some soda, maybe some snacks.




That's like..2 rolls.. :kneeslap:
Forum: General Tech 05-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 23,265
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
My results looked similar on my formula..bearings...

My results looked similar on my formula..bearings on my crank are bad. That idle sounds way low..
Forum: South Jersey 05-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,281
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Sorry i couldn't make it..my car's rear finally...

Sorry i couldn't make it..my car's rear finally broke last friday >_<; i had a good run of two years on a bad rear lol
Forum: South Jersey 05-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,877
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I was a little late due to cross keys rd being...

I was a little late due to cross keys rd being closed by my house...but im here i the back of the lot in the blue trans am
Forum: South Jersey 05-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,877
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
i might swing by around 830ish

i might swing by around 830ish
Forum: South Jersey 05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,457
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
im around somewhere..im off tonight

im around somewhere..im off tonight
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,339
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I would come, but i ALWAYS work thursday. You...

I would come, but i ALWAYS work thursday. You guys need to plan things on days i'm off =*(
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
i was gonna go get the engine probably next...

i was gonna go get the engine probably next weekend.. i'm looking on craigslist..i found one to buy for $50..but unsure what shape it's in
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Actually..i found a rental for $32 a day! Thanks...

Actually..i found a rental for $32 a day! Thanks you so much anyways! =D
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
How much ya want for me to rent it from you?

How much ya want for me to rent it from you?
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Yes! something like that. My dad doesn't think...

Yes! something like that. My dad doesn't think trying to roll it up into a truck is such a good idea..but when you lift 645lb ppl at work...and engine doesn't seem all that intimidating anymore.. XD
Forum: South Jersey 05-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
if it's that light, i might be able to roll it...

if it's that light, i might be able to roll it onto a skate board or something. If i can rent a uhaul..i might be able to roll it up a ramp
Forum: South Jersey 05-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'm not the hulk? lol

I'm not the hulk? lol
Forum: South Jersey 05-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I'm assuming a 64 thunderbird 390 is over...

I'm assuming a 64 thunderbird 390 is over 1000lbs. i can't lift it..
Forum: South Jersey 05-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,330
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Its sitting on the floor in the guy's garage...

Its sitting on the floor in the guy's garage under his work bench
Showing results 51 to 75 of 192

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.