Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 76 to 100 of 158
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: elle
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 08-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 14,670
Posted By elle
Diesel Dodge Tahoe 2 different vehicles ...

Diesel Dodge
Tahoe

2 different vehicles

Same power as day 1. I had a 2003 Tahoe. Dealer told me a lot of people complain with the 6 spd trans and that it shifts a lot. After looking around ,...
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 08-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 14,670
Posted By elle
Tunes/Chips

I recently bought a 2011 Tahoe and with the 6spd trans it's way down on power.

Anyone have any luck with tunes and will they void my warranty?

I'm looking to get the Diablo puck for my dodge...
Forum: North Jersey 08-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,049
Posted By elle
Sussex County Fair with the family tonight.

Sussex County Fair with the family tonight.
Forum: North Jersey 08-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,049
Posted By elle
Always a good time. Haven't been this yr though...

Always a good time. Haven't been this yr though :-(
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 08-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,955
Posted By elle
I also have had this problem. They actually make...

I also have had this problem. They actually make a wiper for the line after it comes of the spool. After changing the liner a few times i started asking people if they had the same problem. Come to...
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
If i could only convince the owner to take my...

If i could only convince the owner to take my offer !
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
I even have a car lift. I'm getting to be...

I even have a car lift.

I'm getting to be an old lazy bazturd!

Unrelated............


I have fell in love with a 63 Nova wagon. Fugger is cool as hell. Lowered but stock, looks bad azz.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
Not afraid. I just don't have a lot of time. ...

Not afraid. I just don't have a lot of time.

Done many a cars through the years and at this point buying what i want is easier.

Plus i have car ADD and i don't keep anything long.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
:mrgreen:Selling it was easier:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:Selling it was easier:mrgreen:
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
thanks SJ, if i/m gonna do it i will let you...

thanks SJ, if i/m gonna do it i will let you know. Prob by end of the week.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
I'm not sure i want to go through with the swap....

I'm not sure i want to go through with the swap. Selling the car and getting an auto seems like my easiest option.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
98-02 camaro

98-02 camaro
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 9,746
Posted By elle
Auto/ 6 spd

How hard / expensive is it to change a 6 spd car to an auto? Are autos easy to find used with a converter? This would be for an 98-02 street car. Thanks!
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,340
Posted By elle
Love going to that fair. A lot to do and see. ...

Love going to that fair. A lot to do and see.

Going Wed or Thrs
Forum: Multimedia 07-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 13,672
Posted By elle
Leave plenty of room for braking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave plenty of room for braking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 07-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,259
Posted By elle
The vendor area and flea market are horrible....

The vendor area and flea market are horrible. Lots of race cars show cars and people still.
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 07-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 3,567
Posted By elle
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Forum: Multimedia 07-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 11,906
Posted By elle
ZL1 just got smoked by a Mustang gt500 at Atco....

ZL1 just got smoked by a Mustang gt500 at Atco. Not even close!
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 07-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 3,567
Posted By elle
2001 Honda Accord LX - SOLD

Excellent shape, auto, 69,xxx miles, one owner, garage kept, new tires, 6cyl $6950.00 908-310-6129

This is my Mom's car and it is like new! Great car

Car is silver w/ light gray interior.
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 07-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,017
Posted By elle
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4

454,91,xxx miles power windows, door locks, 4x4, hitch, runs good, looks good. $5800.00 908-310-6129
Forum: Multimedia 07-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 9,798
Posted By elle
I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
Forum: Classifieds - Other 07-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,851
Posted By elle
Generator

Mitsubishi MGE4000. Runs great , in excellent shape! $600 908-310-6129
Forum: North Jersey 06-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 33,993
Posted By elle
Asian :mrgreen::nod:

Asian :mrgreen::nod:
Forum: North Jersey 06-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 33,993
Posted By elle
HOLY CHIT! that's alot of capasity in that there...

HOLY CHIT! that's alot of capasity in that there lot.
Forum: North Jersey 06-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Replies: 1,442
Views: 1,125,852
Posted By elle
I have heard that some of the early 10's had some...

I have heard that some of the early 10's had some issues with quality of paint and panels being different shades. Looks awesome dropped for sure.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 158

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.