Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Multimedia
07-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Replies:
17
GTA exhaust clip
Views:
6,267
Posted By
88WS-6
But one day of work for thousands of miles of...
But one day of work for thousands of miles of awesome symphonic bliss...
Seems fair.
Forum:
Multimedia
07-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Replies:
17
GTA exhaust clip
Views:
6,267
Posted By
88WS-6
Why, because of the O2 sensors? Did you order...
Why, because of the O2 sensors? Did you order the third gen Borla cat-back or 4th gen one?
Forum:
Member's Projects
07-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Replies:
32
An '84 TA gets sneaky....
Views:
27,819
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice! Actually when I first noticed the knock,...
Nice! Actually when I first noticed the knock, the mechanic at STS (who dailys an LS1 Z/28 FWIW) said that he thought the crank had gotten a hairline crack at the back of it and that it was wobbling...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
07-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,707
Posted By
88WS-6
Two tiny specs of rust that the PO painted over...
Two tiny specs of rust that the PO painted over on the passenger side rear quarter on the edge of the wheel well and the battery tray has some rust but that's it. Body is solid. PO also put in some...
Forum:
Multimedia
07-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Replies:
21
Picked up another skiff this weekend!
Views:
8,109
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea I remember the announcer saying that he had a...
Yea I remember the announcer saying that he had a problem. That blue JS-03 that beat him sounded really mean :twisted:
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Replies:
125
Jul 2012 Meet - Sat 7/21 BBQ @ Duke Island Park, then to Howell charity cruise night
Views:
75,079
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm in, possibly +1. I'll bring a box o'burgers
I'm in, possibly +1. I'll bring a box o'burgers
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
07-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,707
Posted By
88WS-6
bump
bump
Forum:
Multimedia
07-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Replies:
21
Picked up another skiff this weekend!
Views:
8,109
Posted By
88WS-6
I caught a few of the races on Sunday at Barnegat...
I caught a few of the races on Sunday at Barnegat Bay. JS-03 was "The General" and painted like the Dukes of Hazard Charger. Some of those skiffs are sick...
Forum:
Multimedia
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Replies:
17
GTA exhaust clip
Views:
6,267
Posted By
88WS-6
What was worse, the headers or the catback?
What was worse, the headers or the catback?
Forum:
Multimedia
06-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Replies:
7
Flemington 6-23-12
Views:
2,912
Posted By
88WS-6
Hell yea thirdgens! Makes me wish I could get...
Hell yea thirdgens! Makes me wish I could get mine out there...
I agree. I like how the back tires tuck into the wheel well.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,702
Posted By
88WS-6
White 98-02 SS looked and sounded stock. South...
White 98-02 SS looked and sounded stock. South Branch Road in front of the Hillsborough Municipal Building at 8:15pm last night...
Forum:
Multimedia
06-26-2012, 06:15 AM
Replies:
17
GTA exhaust clip
Views:
6,267
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice! Way to go LB9!
Nice! Way to go LB9!
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
06-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Replies:
36
Opinions on exhaust
Views:
29,232
Posted By
88WS-6
:popcorn:
:popcorn:
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm out. Working late tomorrow...
I'm out. Working late tomorrow...
Forum:
Member's Projects
06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Replies:
82
getting my 89 z painted
Views:
47,499
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice man, I also have to give a lot of respect. ...
Nice man, I also have to give a lot of respect. I love the targets covering the windshield.
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
06-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
Sold! Good luck with her Chris. Special...
Sold! Good luck with her Chris.
Special thanks to Phil for all your help and insight and to Paul at RPM.
Forum:
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
06-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Replies:
17
CTW Motorsports June 2012 Group Purchase
Views:
8,082
Posted By
88WS-6
That's pretty cool.
That's pretty cool.
Forum:
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
06-14-2012, 06:44 AM
Replies:
17
CTW Motorsports June 2012 Group Purchase
Views:
8,082
Posted By
88WS-6
What does CTW stand for?
What does CTW stand for?
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
That's what I was thinking.
That's what I was thinking.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-13-2012, 05:43 AM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
It better be nice out
It better be nice out
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
Tee ball is cancelled
Tee ball is cancelled
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Replies:
10
Somerville 6/15
Views:
6,876
Posted By
88WS-6
I'd like to go. I may even have Friday off this...
I'd like to go. I may even have Friday off this week...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
06-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Replies:
36
Opinions on exhaust
Views:
29,232
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm a fan of hooker 2055s into the magnaflow. ...
I'm a fan of hooker 2055s into the magnaflow. Loud when you want it to be, low rumble at idle/coasting. That's what I'm saving for.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
Next Tuesday sounds ok
Next Tuesday sounds ok
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm actually in that boat too. 5:45 tee ball...
I'm actually in that boat too. 5:45 tee ball game, so if it rains enough I'll have a shot at going to Kilarney's.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
08:35 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.