Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Showing results 76 to 100 of 192
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Phoenixfire1989
Forum:
South Jersey
05-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Replies:
20
borrow an engine hoist?
Views:
6,330
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
I dunno. I honestly don't know really whats...
I dunno. I honestly don't know really whats involved in picking it up off the floor. Shout me out what you'd want to go get it =D I don't wanna low-ball an offer. I was thinking like $150 for your...
Forum:
South Jersey
05-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Replies:
20
borrow an engine hoist?
Views:
6,330
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Does anyone know where i can atleast rent one?
Does anyone know where i can atleast rent one?
Forum:
South Jersey
05-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Replies:
20
borrow an engine hoist?
Views:
6,330
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
borrow an engine hoist?
I don't know how to go about this, but the guy my dad bought his car off of has an extra engine free for the car. Only issue is actually being able to pick it up. It's a 390 thunderbird engine...
Forum:
South Jersey
05-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Replies:
42
Wildwood boardwalk nationals
Views:
10,383
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Should be heading down saturday for the day
Should be heading down saturday for the day
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
05-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Replies:
3
1989 and 1986 firechickens
Views:
18,244
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Finally yes! I miss my baby car =(
Finally yes! I miss my baby car =(
Forum:
General Tech
05-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Oh, i'm sure i'll be replacing the alternator...
Oh, i'm sure i'll be replacing the alternator again at some point. The soleoid, i wouldn't even know what to look for. AS you saw, most of the car is there..alot of things were just unhooked and...
Forum:
General Tech
05-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
I have an edlebrock performer Q-jet... don't know...
I have an edlebrock performer Q-jet... don't know if that would work, especially without a computer? The computer is still in my car..it just seems very little is actually hooked up to it
Forum:
General Tech
05-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Thanks josh. If i blow another, i'll check it out...
Thanks josh. If i blow another, i'll check it out
never heard of throttle kickers..i'll have to do some research
Forum:
General Tech
05-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Thanks mike! i actually had polar bear help with...
Thanks mike! i actually had polar bear help with it, but it refused to seal with a new gasket. Could be bowed maybe from the extreme heat or something. We did the inevitable and tried to seal it with...
Forum:
General Tech
05-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
If i have to replace it again..i think the next...
If i have to replace it again..i think the next output higher is 114. Hopefully it will be another 6 months atleast =)
Forum:
General Tech
05-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Battery is a brand new diehard
Battery is a brand new diehard
Forum:
General Tech
05-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Replies:
16
blowing alternators?
Views:
15,917
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
blowing alternators?
So, my 86 has had this issue for quite a while. I'm unsure if it's because everything is manually run on the car now instead of being hooked to a computer. The car has a charging issue. In the past...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
05-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Replies:
3
1989 and 1986 firechickens
Views:
18,244
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
1989 and 1986 firechickens
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/37569_410302783363_750793363_4765145_6467597_n.jpg
These are my two cars =) Red formula is getting an engine rebuild in june
Forum:
South Jersey
05-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Replies:
42
Wildwood boardwalk nationals
Views:
10,383
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
I might show up with my dad..or without. It's my...
I might show up with my dad..or without. It's my parents anniversary weekend, so he might not be able to make it.
Our board should all make a plan to meet up somewhere =P
Forum:
South Jersey
04-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies:
2
GM show tomorrow
Views:
2,827
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
what time is it? I might go to see what's up...
what time is it? I might go to see what's up there..but i won't be in an official show if that's what it is
Forum:
South Jersey
04-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Replies:
16
Petsmart/Chili's meet
Views:
4,619
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
I think these south jersey meets need to be put...
I think these south jersey meets need to be put up somewhere we're welcome. I would suggest a bar if everyone is of age...that has like an outside deck like shady katy's...or the bowling alley at...
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Thanks! didn't even know it was there! I just...
Thanks! didn't even know it was there! I just asked club members and they told me i had to see you in person for shirts lol, so i just never looked
Forum:
South Jersey
04-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Replies:
26
Wednesday night meetup?
Views:
7,303
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
you fail! =D
you fail! =D
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Replies:
39
QQ Plates
Views:
13,198
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
For not having the plate mounted on my front...
For not having the plate mounted on my front bumper..i wasn't drilling holes in a 25 year old car!
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
!964 ford galaxie 500 XL 390 V8. I believe it's a...
!964 ford galaxie 500 XL 390 V8. I believe it's a 4 speed? But it's a manual
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
No one ever asked for my info. Is it just the...
No one ever asked for my info. Is it just the paid members that have their names in it? And what do paid members get that the rest of us don't for the membership?
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
I know..no riff raff is no fun =D hence this...
I know..no riff raff is no fun =D hence this section!
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
It would be funny if each section of jersey had a...
It would be funny if each section of jersey had a team name specific to the area..but i think that would make the seperation/competition between areas worse
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Haven't been able to get a shirt yet. Wish you...
Haven't been able to get a shirt yet. Wish you could order them online..
Forum:
Club and Website Support
04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Replies:
18
Club Ideas!
Views:
39,210
Posted By
Phoenixfire1989
Club Ideas!
My dad just bought a galaxie..and i was looking in to different clubs for him. For some of the owners of this forum, i thought this other club had some good ideas.
...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 192
Page 4 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
10:42 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.