Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 101 to 125 of 158
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: elle
Forum: North Jersey 06-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Replies: 1,442
Views: 1,125,852
Posted By elle
Is it me or does it look 3 shades of red?

Is it me or does it look 3 shades of red?
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 05-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
Please delete. Thank you.

Please delete. Thank you.
Forum: West Central Jersey 05-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,513
Posted By elle
We usually do Shogun in Greenbrook or Yutaka in...

We usually do Shogun in Greenbrook or Yutaka in Somerville. Shogun's downfall is the place is dated and a but grungy. Yutaka's downfall is they only give you rice OR noodles, not both (my huge pet...
Forum: Drag Racing 05-20-2012, 08:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,375
Posted By elle
Island Dragway

Went to Island last night and there were quite a few F body cars running well.

I didn't have time to ask what mods they had. Seemed they were running 11 sec range.
Forum: Appearance 05-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 23,080
Posted By elle
Dip**** pin stripe guy scratched my wife's new...

Dip**** pin stripe guy scratched my wife's new Tahoe. Used some Mother's scratch n wax that i've had for years and it worked awesome!
Forum: West Central Jersey 05-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,595
Posted By elle
I'll def check it out since it's right next to...

I'll def check it out since it's right next to me.

Small lot though?
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 31,550
Posted By elle
Very nice.

Very nice.
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 05-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
Bump for all the picture lovers.

Bump for all the picture lovers.
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 05-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
Found a possible new project...$13750.00 ...

Found a possible new project...$13750.00


Fast car! went mid 12.xx's et 113 mph
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 05-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,674
Posted By elle
No failure. I put Amsoil full synthettic rear...

No failure. I put Amsoil full synthettic rear lube and posi additive in. Right after i did that i had a one wheelie burnout sporatically. I talked to a few peeps and they all agreed that synthetic...
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 05-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,674
Posted By elle
The problem was the synthetic and the posi lube....

The problem was the synthetic and the posi lube. Many have told me not to use synthetic and the additive. Changed back to reg rear oil and all is well.
Forum: Appearance 05-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 23,080
Posted By elle
I use spay detailer. It's call 200mph Detailer....

I use spay detailer. It's call 200mph Detailer. Name sounds goofy but it makes your paint/surface so smooth and clean. You can touch it and feel the difference between another car. I almost never wax...
Forum: Other Musclecars 05-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 66,816
Posted By elle
Thank God! Looks good the way it is

Thank God!

Looks good the way it is
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 04-28-2012, 07:03 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
I am looking for a 40's GM pickup that is...

I am looking for a 40's GM pickup that is original and restored. I would also consider an old Bronco 4x4 (early 70's)
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 04-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
three more pics

three more pics
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 04-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
three pics

three pics
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 04-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,720
Posted By elle
2002 SS SLP Camaro

Excellent shape, 40,000 miles, no-tops, auto, American stainless headers, SLP exhaust, silver , orig owner had exhaust, headers and a tune done. Adult owned. 908-310-6129.

$15,000

Pics are now...
Forum: Classifieds - Other 03-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,910
Posted By elle
I'll to get one tomorrow.

I'll to get one tomorrow.
Forum: Classifieds - Other 03-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,910
Posted By elle
Ferris 36" Commercial Mower

Excellent shape, hydro, electric start, Kawasaki motor. $2000 908-310-6129
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 03-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,674
Posted By elle
I did put synthetic gear oil in and added a tube...

I did put synthetic gear oil in and added a tube of additive. I wonder if that's the problem.
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 03-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,674
Posted By elle
Car stays perfectly straight. Did a one wheelie...

Car stays perfectly straight. Did a one wheelie twice on Sunday. Tried it on my parking lot at the shop and it was fine.
Forum: Multimedia 03-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,102
Posted By elle
Nice!

Nice!
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 03-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,674
Posted By elle
posi

So racing yesterday and my posi seems to be working and not working(one wheel burnout). Do these ss posi's not hold up? Is this a common symptom? 2002 SS SLP Camaro w/ exhaust and headers.

I'm...
Forum: Multimedia 03-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,884
Posted By elle
We rebulit one of those before. They actually run...

We rebulit one of those before. They actually run well.
Forum: Multimedia 03-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,032
Posted By elle
Looks good to me. I keep thinking about new rims...

Looks good to me. I keep thinking about new rims but never pull the trigger.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 158

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.