Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
06-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Replies:
36
Opinions on exhaust
Views:
29,232
Posted By
88WS-6
buy Ted's Borla
buy Ted's Borla
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
sooo....
sooo....
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
06-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
The radiator, rad hoses, balancer and belts are...
The radiator, rad hoses, balancer and belts are off the car. I took these off to run the motor with no accessories to try and make sure it was the motor making the knock. The car is a 350 L98 GTA...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
06-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Replies:
35
2nd Tuesday 6/19 Killarney's Hamilton
Views:
11,505
Posted By
88WS-6
Tortuga's and force them to make Dorito tacos.
Tortuga's and force them to make Dorito tacos.
Forum:
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
06-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Replies:
17
CTW Motorsports June 2012 Group Purchase
Views:
8,082
Posted By
88WS-6
Ok good because I totally did not win that last...
Ok good because I totally did not win that last night.
Forum:
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
06-05-2012, 05:08 AM
Replies:
17
CTW Motorsports June 2012 Group Purchase
Views:
8,082
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice wheels Paul. Those black ones would be so...
Nice wheels Paul. Those black ones would be so money on my IROC...
Cross your fingers for my Mega Millions ticket tonight
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
06-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Replies:
10
track vids - NJMP Thunderbolt - z06
Views:
24,050
Posted By
88WS-6
I wanted to go this year but I had an autocross...
I wanted to go this year but I had an autocross at Metlife Stadium that day.
Forum:
North Jersey
06-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Replies:
81
95 z28 vert
Views:
23,837
Posted By
88WS-6
:nod: I'm currently using one to annoy my...
:nod:
I'm currently using one to annoy my neighbor and restrict his grass cutting abilities.
Forum:
North Jersey
06-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Replies:
81
95 z28 vert
Views:
23,837
Posted By
88WS-6
Buy a thirdgen. Problem solved.
Buy a thirdgen. Problem solved.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
06-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies:
10
track vids - NJMP Thunderbolt - z06
Views:
24,050
Posted By
88WS-6
One day I will do exactly all of that. I'm so...
One day I will do exactly all of that. I'm so jealous, awesome runs.
Forum:
Appearance
05-30-2012, 06:07 AM
Replies:
10
3rd Brake Light
Views:
11,929
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm only leaning towards installing the 3rd light...
I'm only leaning towards installing the 3rd light because it's the law and because of other drivers.
My IROC came with a rear defroster, but I'm not sure if it works or was ever hooked up to the...
Forum:
Appearance
05-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Replies:
10
3rd Brake Light
Views:
11,929
Posted By
88WS-6
Bingo: ...
Bingo:
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/attachments/interior-parts-wanted/214097d1297612374-1991-3rd-third-brake-img01317-20110211-1139.jpg
$45 shipped (used). Then I'd just have to wire it...
Forum:
Appearance
05-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Replies:
10
3rd Brake Light
Views:
11,929
Posted By
88WS-6
I hadn't thought of that. I've never owned a...
I hadn't thought of that. I've never owned a 91/92 so I'm not sure how the actual light is affixed. I'll look into that.
Forum:
Appearance
05-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Replies:
10
3rd Brake Light
Views:
11,929
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll have to check and see if Ted or Dave have...
I'll have to check and see if Ted or Dave have any black hatches that I could try to just swap on. It wouldn't be worth it to paint one right now.
Forum:
Appearance
05-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Replies:
10
3rd Brake Light
Views:
11,929
Posted By
88WS-6
3rd Brake Light
I recently noticed that my IROC has no 3rd brake light. This is the result of having a 91-92 Z28 spoiler matched with a non-91/92 hatch. The 91/92 hatch had the brake light up in the window like...
Forum:
Member's Projects
05-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Replies:
47
my new project 91 z28 hardtop
Views:
50,917
Posted By
88WS-6
I love the color, nice car. Is that a 4th gen...
I love the color, nice car. Is that a 4th gen rear because those back tires stick out a lot...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Replies:
9
Fastest limo ever?
Views:
4,914
Posted By
88WS-6
because rich people?
because rich people?
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-25-2012, 07:20 AM
Replies:
9
Fastest limo ever?
Views:
4,914
Posted By
88WS-6
That Ferrari looks like it's bending in the middle
That Ferrari looks like it's bending in the middle
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
05-24-2012, 06:32 AM
Replies:
24
Plans for a TPI
Views:
19,442
Posted By
88WS-6
Now that's a steal... I have a...
Now that's a steal...
I have a fully ported 85/86 TPI base if you are interested.
A 91 LB9 with full bolt ons, 3.42s and a stall would be a fun car. Do a little tuning and low 14s...
Forum:
NJFBOA Meet Pics
05-22-2012, 05:27 AM
Replies:
11
May 2012 Circus Meet Pictures
Views:
18,719
Posted By
88WS-6
Those wheels look awesome Phil.
Those wheels look awesome Phil.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Replies:
6
Good hibachi places...
Views:
5,520
Posted By
88WS-6
Matsuba in Hillsborough is where I usually go. ...
Matsuba in Hillsborough is where I usually go. Awesome food, but I can't remember if they do the sake spray or not. I usually skip the entertainment.
When I lived in Sayreville I lived around...
Forum:
Multimedia
05-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Replies:
15
cruising OCMD pictures
Views:
8,005
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm going next year. I'm trying to hit that and...
I'm going next year. I'm trying to hit that and The Preakness in the same weekend 2013.
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
05-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Replies:
15
fourth gen drifter
Views:
7,355
Posted By
88WS-6
Welcome. Interested as well in seeing what's...
Welcome. Interested as well in seeing what's done to the car for drifting...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
05-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,710
Posted By
88WS-6
Mods include: Engine: Accel Dist Crane...
Mods include:
Engine:
Accel Dist
Crane Ignition Box
Holley 600cfm carb
RPM Performer intake manifold
New Alternator
Water pump
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
05-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Replies:
36
Cruise Away Cancer - June 10th
Views:
19,290
Posted By
88WS-6
I am interested in going but of course this is a...
I am interested in going but of course this is a Sunday so I'll have to try to make arrangements...
Does the end place in Hamilton happen to serve food and drinks?
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.