Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 101 to 125 of 192
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Phoenixfire1989
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Im here..but this campus is huge..im not sure...

Im here..but this campus is huge..im not sure what building..
Forum: West Central Jersey 04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 13,198
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Ive been pulled over several times..i had to get...

Ive been pulled over several times..i had to get one of those flip/hide plates to mount it underneath so i wouldn't have to drill holes.. But i live near medford and they look for any excuse to pull...
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,526
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I have "work fail" tomorrow..can't make it...

I have "work fail" tomorrow..can't make it =(
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
around 8 it is!

around 8 it is!
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I can be there early as 7..who else is going? I...

I can be there early as 7..who else is going? I just don't wanna show up to the last meet like last time and i'm the only one there =P
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
"Ive been around..i just usually hang with the...

"Ive been around..i just usually hang with the central jersey crew =)"

-Sorry mike! didn't see your post! Welcome!
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
supposed to rain tonight =(

supposed to rain tonight =(
Forum: South Jersey 04-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
What time everyone showing up?

What time everyone showing up?
Forum: South Jersey 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
isn't Rowan in camden?

isn't Rowan in camden?
Forum: South Jersey 04-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,303
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Wednesday night meetup?

Anyone want to meet up Wednesday night? It's supposed to be 66 and cloudy outside. I'm also off during the day if anyone wants to go do something =D
Forum: South Jersey 04-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,102
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I ended up going to polar bear's for a few of us...

I ended up going to polar bear's for a few of us to work on cars. I'm just trying to get ppl together sometime this summer to go to six flags for the fun of it. All my friends are afraid of roller...
Forum: South Jersey 04-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,102
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Six flags

Anyone up for six flags tomorrow? Weather is going to be nice
Forum: South Jersey 04-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,414
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
to the racetrack or just to chill? I'm in marlton...

to the racetrack or just to chill? I'm in marlton and wouldn't mind coming out
Forum: South Jersey 02-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,781
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
I plan to be out there around 9ish..anyone coming?

I plan to be out there around 9ish..anyone coming?
Forum: South Jersey 02-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,781
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
meetup friday or saturday

Let's try this again! Who wants to come out to laurel lanes for some drinking?
Forum: South Jersey 01-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Cait is out...anyone else still going?

Cait is out...anyone else still going?
Forum: South Jersey 01-26-2012, 06:43 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
its looking like so far it's me and cait..anyone...

its looking like so far it's me and cait..anyone else?
Forum: South Jersey 01-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
sadness

sadness
Forum: South Jersey 01-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
they usually have the game on at the bar...

they usually have the game on at the bar...
Forum: South Jersey 01-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
well..it is saturday night..how about 7ish?

well..it is saturday night..how about 7ish?
Forum: South Jersey 01-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
What time is good for everyone? I was thinking...

What time is good for everyone? I was thinking around 8pm?
Forum: South Jersey 01-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Replies: 682
Views: 559,658
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Saw a 4th gen firebird..silver with blue racing...

Saw a 4th gen firebird..silver with blue racing stripes in marlton by St. Joan of Arc school around noon
Forum: South Jersey 01-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,139
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
If you wanna look into being an EMT..they put you...

If you wanna look into being an EMT..they put you through the schooling for free if you stay a year. My company is 911 for atlantic city. Company name is Exceptional medical transport =)
Forum: South Jersey 01-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,524
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Nope..mine were $800 =/

Nope..mine were $800 =/
Forum: NJFBOA Events 01-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 51,152
Posted By Phoenixfire1989
Just pulled in in the trans am. Roads werent bad...

Just pulled in in the trans am. Roads werent bad at all..im actually here alot earlier then expected
Showing results 101 to 125 of 192

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.