Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
16
>
Last
»
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
05-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Replies:
36
Cruise Away Cancer - June 10th
Views:
19,290
Posted By
88WS-6
What about inspected?
What about inspected?
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
05-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Replies:
11
87 IROC 62.5k miles
Views:
6,710
Posted By
88WS-6
87 IROC 62.5k miles
87 IROC 62.5k miles, LB9 (converted to carb), T5, G92 hardtop.
Tons of pictures at the links below:
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58938
...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Replies:
11
scca northeast divisionals 11/12/13th
Views:
19,496
Posted By
88WS-6
Ok gotcha.
Ok gotcha.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
Haha, nice.
Haha, nice.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea he's working tonight and I'm 96.42% likely to...
Yea he's working tonight and I'm 96.42% likely to go.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
I text my brother's brother-in-law to see if he's...
I text my brother's brother-in-law to see if he's working tonight. He has a 5th gen SS. Too bad about the weather...
Forum:
Multimedia
05-15-2012, 06:14 AM
Replies:
16
New Old daily driver
Views:
5,274
Posted By
88WS-6
Is that a legit ZR2 or a 2dr Blazer with a lift? ...
Is that a legit ZR2 or a 2dr Blazer with a lift? I had a 95 4dr Blazer and I loved that thing. Good work on her.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
05-15-2012, 06:01 AM
Replies:
11
scca northeast divisionals 11/12/13th
Views:
19,496
Posted By
88WS-6
That would be BS. Were the Ferrari's supposed to...
That would be BS. Were the Ferrari's supposed to be running at the event or was this just a coincidence?
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll be in my Suzuki and I don't mind who you...
I'll be in my Suzuki and I don't mind who you bring.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-15-2012, 05:48 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm 85% sure I'll be there.
I'm 85% sure I'll be there.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
05-14-2012, 04:51 AM
Replies:
11
scca northeast divisionals 11/12/13th
Views:
19,496
Posted By
88WS-6
Congrats on the win. What happened with the...
Congrats on the win. What happened with the motorcycle? Was it on the street near the stadium?
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Replies:
11
scca northeast divisionals 11/12/13th
Views:
19,496
Posted By
88WS-6
Have fun man and good luck. Wish I could make...
Have fun man and good luck. Wish I could make it...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
I'll be down for next Tuesday also
I'll be down for next Tuesday also
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies:
2
Midnight Maro Hillsborough NJ
Views:
3,045
Posted By
88WS-6
Also in Hillsboring. Check here: ...
Also in Hillsboring. Check here:
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59940
might be in our town this month...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
05-08-2012, 06:05 AM
Replies:
47
Poll:
2nd tuesday now 3rd tuesday 5/15 !!!!
Views:
16,990
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm in if it's in Hillsborough.
I'm in if it's in Hillsborough.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
05-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Replies:
4
NNJR Auto-X: Sat May 5th
Views:
16,903
Posted By
88WS-6
Just got word I have to work tomorrow. I won't...
Just got word I have to work tomorrow. I won't be there either...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
04-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Replies:
9
1989 IROC-Z
Views:
23,838
Posted By
88WS-6
OK thanks. My screen is definitely blank. Nice...
OK thanks. My screen is definitely blank. Nice car.
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
04-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Replies:
9
1989 IROC-Z
Views:
23,838
Posted By
88WS-6
I see no picture
I see no picture
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
04-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Replies:
11
89 TA GTA i am working on
Views:
18,572
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice car. Looks exactly like mine.
Nice car. Looks exactly like mine.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Replies:
4
NNJR Auto-X: Sat May 5th
Views:
16,903
Posted By
88WS-6
Good luck at the tournament. I won't be at the...
Good luck at the tournament. I won't be at the Divs, but hopefully I'll see you at the June race.
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Replies:
19
Hooker 2055s
Views:
13,627
Posted By
88WS-6
About how many cans would it take to do 2 coats...
About how many cans would it take to do 2 coats on these headers and y-pipe? I am guessing 3?
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Replies:
19
Hooker 2055s
Views:
13,627
Posted By
88WS-6
You mentioned the VHT 1500 black paint earlier in...
You mentioned the VHT 1500 black paint earlier in this thread. I may look into that route...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Replies:
19
Hooker 2055s
Views:
13,627
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm going to bump this thread back up. I have...
I'm going to bump this thread back up. I have these headers for sale here and have a guy interested. Before I sell, I'd figure I would put up some of the pics I took last night and see if there is...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-26-2012, 04:58 AM
Replies:
4
NNJR Auto-X: Sat May 5th
Views:
16,903
Posted By
88WS-6
NNJR Auto-X: Sat May 5th
Details at autox4u.com I will be there in the Suzuki again. Anyone else looking to go?
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-26-2012, 04:55 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,703
Posted By
88WS-6
My brother's brother in-law works at Joey G's on...
My brother's brother in-law works at Joey G's on 206 (next to Applebees). He has a BA 5th gen Camaro SS to boot.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Page 6 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
16
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.