Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 7
«
First
<
3
4
5
6
7
Showing results 151 to 158 of 158
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
elle
Forum:
General Tech
11-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Replies:
7
New shocks? (03' Tahoe)
Views:
4,494
Posted By
elle
Bilsteins from Summit. If i remember correctly...
Bilsteins from Summit. If i remember correctly they are around $75 ea. Awesome ride.
Forum:
Drag Racing
10-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Replies:
8
anyone going to island today 10/8?
Views:
4,774
Posted By
elle
No one trhat understands drag racing and weather...
No one trhat understands drag racing and weather would ever think that the track would be any good. I'm sure t n t was good but to go and actually race with a car with any power would be a joke. Was...
Forum:
Drag Racing
10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Replies:
8
anyone going to island today 10/8?
Views:
4,774
Posted By
elle
Bring an oar.
Bring an oar.
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
07-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Replies:
15
Hello
Views:
8,494
Posted By
elle
Thanks for the replies. As i stands, i am trying...
Thanks for the replies. As i stands, i am trying to buy a 2002 from Canada. It's very clean and low mileage . Has everything i want. I guess the only difference is the dash from one built in The US....
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
07-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Replies:
15
Hello
Views:
8,494
Posted By
elle
I found a 93 and a 98 that i like . Both have t...
I found a 93 and a 98 that i like . Both have t tops but i may be willing to pass on that requirement. A lot of people are telling me to go 98 or newer because it's a much better car.
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
07-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Replies:
15
Hello
Views:
8,494
Posted By
elle
I like them but i don't want a car with them....
I like them but i don't want a car with them. It's amazing how hard it is to find one without t-tops. The car i looked at the other day was b4c police package car or something. I could have cared...
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
07-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Replies:
15
Hello
Views:
8,494
Posted By
elle
Central Joisey. I def want 350 , auto, no t-tops....
Central Joisey. I def want 350 , auto, no t-tops. I found one this week but the guy was a shady used car salesman. Brought cash and all........
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
07-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Replies:
15
Hello
Views:
8,494
Posted By
elle
Hello
I joined to come poke around. Looking for a mid 80's to 2002 Camaro. Auto, no t-tops, stock(or cvery close), and 350 engine. Just want a car to drive and have fun with. I need to find out some more...
Showing results 151 to 158 of 158
Page 7 of 7
«
First
<
3
4
5
6
7
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
03:48 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.