Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 20
«
First
<
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,703
Posted By
88WS-6
I'd be down for that. I also want to plan...
I'd be down for that. I also want to plan something for when Ian gets home this summer.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,703
Posted By
88WS-6
I knew I recognized that mailbox! My fiance's...
I knew I recognized that mailbox! My fiance's parents live right across from Amsterdam (she also used to live there) and my son has tee ball on those fields once a week.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-25-2012, 08:32 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,703
Posted By
88WS-6
Woah, I haven't seen that beauty in Hillsborough...
Woah, I haven't seen that beauty in Hillsborough yet. I'll let you know when I do though. Neighborhood looks kinda familiar though...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
04-23-2012, 06:10 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
I need this car gone guys. I'm taking out the...
I need this car gone guys. I'm taking out the LS1 drive shaft this week and leaving the Eibach Pro-kit springs. $1800 cash FIRM. Must be towed. Part it out for twice that much.
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
04-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
Some under body shots: ...
Some under body shots:
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/36229363190.jpg?1334677027
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/36229363191.jpg?1334677041
^that's the LS1 drive shaft...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea I was BS-ing with Tony the whole time. Him...
Yea I was BS-ing with Tony the whole time. Him and Jeff were in my class with white Mini Coopers and both are long time instructors so I knew I didn't have a chance. It would have been nice to beat...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea it can handle well for a 4 door sedan and...
Yea it can handle well for a 4 door sedan and really well for a Suzuki.
My best raw time was 47.343 which was 94th out of 121 (Kevin's Camaro won the prepared classes with a 40.405). My PAX...
Forum:
Multimedia
04-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Replies:
11
For those that have Titanic intrest
Views:
3,942
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea Ghostbusters! 2 right?
Yea Ghostbusters! 2 right?
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
Well some of us need PAX to feel better about...
Well some of us need PAX to feel better about finishing last in their class :lol:
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/3622936...
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/36229363141.jpg?1334590889
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
Hmm, I don't recall a black 911. Maybe he ran...
Hmm, I don't recall a black 911. Maybe he ran 1st heat when I was off.
I PAXed 59th out of 121, just about middle of the road. Not bad for the Suzuki... Kevin won Prepared class FTD, congrats.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-16-2012, 06:15 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
Kevin your car was beastly on Saturday. Best...
Kevin your car was beastly on Saturday. Best sounding car there by far.
Forum:
Member's Projects
04-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Replies:
45
My plans for a 3rd gen f-body that makes no sense
Views:
28,620
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice wheels. I would have sold you mine except...
Nice wheels. I would have sold you mine except that I have nothing else to put on the car. Are you planning to rebuild the 700R4 or swap?
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Replies:
39
QQ Plates
Views:
13,195
Posted By
88WS-6
They are pretty good as fas as DMVs go. I aways...
They are pretty good as fas as DMVs go. I aways use Somerville, but before they remodeled it a few years ago, it was a closet. You couldn't fit more than 20 people in it and there were always 51 in...
Forum:
Member's Projects
04-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Replies:
32
An '84 TA gets sneaky....
Views:
27,819
Posted By
88WS-6
You're going to love the adjustable...
You're going to love the adjustable panhard/Eibach springs/Koni yellow combo. That combined with fresh tires and you'll be able to take any turn you want. My GTA was a new car after I did those...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
After this Saturday, the next event is May 5th...
After this Saturday, the next event is May 5th and then June 2nd.
I updated the NNJR-SCCA schedule in the sticky post because a few dates were changed.
...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Replies:
15
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
Views:
23,850
Posted By
88WS-6
NNJR Auto-X: Sat 4/14
First points events of the year at Metlife (Meadowlands) Stadium. Weather is supposed to be mostly cloudy (and always windy in East Rutherford) with a high of 70. I'll be there in the Suzuki again....
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Replies:
23
4/10 - 2nd Tuesday
Views:
8,424
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm out, working OT tomorrow. Have fun boys...
I'm out, working OT tomorrow. Have fun boys...
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Replies:
36
2002 Camaro Z28 M6
Views:
110,431
Posted By
88WS-6
I've always liked that car
I've always liked that car
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
04-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
TTT
TTT
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Replies:
23
4/10 - 2nd Tuesday
Views:
8,424
Posted By
88WS-6
43 miles down 206 on a weekday night does not...
43 miles down 206 on a weekday night does not equal 54 minutes... I'm a maybe but likely out.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Replies:
7
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
Views:
17,944
Posted By
88WS-6
According to my email from NNJR, the school will...
According to my email from NNJR, the school will be running with the regular event so if anyone is going I may be able to hang and interact longer than I anticipated.
Normally when there is an...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Replies:
39
QQ Plates
Views:
13,195
Posted By
88WS-6
Keep the front plate in the trunk and roll the...
Keep the front plate in the trunk and roll the dice. How much is a no front plate fine anyway?
Forum:
Stop the Presses!
04-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Replies:
13
Made the cover of this months Drive-In Magazine
Views:
15,824
Posted By
88WS-6
Congrats
Congrats
Forum:
West Central Jersey
04-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Replies:
23
4/10 - 2nd Tuesday
Views:
8,424
Posted By
88WS-6
It's on a Tuesday :shock:
It's on a Tuesday :shock:
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Page 7 of 20
«
First
<
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.