Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 8 of 20
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
18
>
Last
»
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
88WS-6
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Replies:
21
Sticky:
AutoX for beginners
Views:
47,297
Posted By
88WS-6
I was doing some reading to get ready for this...
I was doing some reading to get ready for this weekend's event and I stumbled upon this:
http://phors.locost7.info/files/Beckman_-_The_Physics_of_Racing.pdf
Very, very good read. It was...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
04-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
Because one fog light is out so I figured I would...
Because one fog light is out so I figured I would replace them both with HID. Just a thought, not necessarily going to happen... Like everything else.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-29-2012, 05:03 AM
Replies:
16
Green Brook Harbor Freight
Views:
6,434
Posted By
88WS-6
Hmm... I would take the emblem over that....
Hmm... I would take the emblem over that. :shock:
How old was it?
Forum:
Multimedia
03-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Replies:
22
Seen several of this type of pic lately.....
Views:
7,645
Posted By
88WS-6
http://www.whatmyfriendsthinkido.com/wp-content/up...
http://www.whatmyfriendsthinkido.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/firefighter-What-My-Friends-Think-I-Do..jpg
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
03-29-2012, 04:47 AM
Replies:
7
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
Views:
17,944
Posted By
88WS-6
PM me if you are going townsend, and that goes...
PM me if you are going townsend, and that goes for anyone. I usually get there around 6:30 or 7am. I'm not sure exactly how much I'll be able to interact because I'm doing the novice school this...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Replies:
16
Green Brook Harbor Freight
Views:
6,434
Posted By
88WS-6
The Lowe's rubber emblem on my jack had fallen...
The Lowe's rubber emblem on my jack had fallen off before I got it out of the box...
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Replies:
7
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
Views:
17,944
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice.
Nice.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Replies:
16
Green Brook Harbor Freight
Views:
6,434
Posted By
88WS-6
Of course they open up 10 minutes from me... ...
Of course they open up 10 minutes from me... Right after I get a Lowes' jack.
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-27-2012, 05:24 AM
Replies:
44
my 1989 camaro z28
Views:
25,811
Posted By
88WS-6
Please black out the headlight buckets.
Please black out the headlight buckets.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
03-27-2012, 05:12 AM
Replies:
7
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
Views:
17,944
Posted By
88WS-6
Are you helping out at the school or the normal...
Are you helping out at the school or the normal event Kevin?
~Matt
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
03-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
I will also be getting HID fog lights at some...
I will also be getting HID fog lights at some point, probably the kit below.
H4 single beam 4300K kit
http://www.xenonking.com/Visionpro-4300k-Hid-Kit-Car.html
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
03-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Replies:
86
1987 IROC-Z
Views:
95,571
Posted By
88WS-6
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/4113736...
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137362488.jpg?1332765801
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/41137362487.jpg?1332765784
Took a few pics this past weekend while I was...
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
03-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/3622936...
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/36229362489.jpg?1332765879
Aluminum drive shaft and Eibach pro-kit are still on the car, but may not be for much longer.
$2200 cash OBO.
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
03-26-2012, 05:36 AM
Replies:
7
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
Views:
17,944
Posted By
88WS-6
NNJR Auto-X Sat 4/7
NNJR kick-off event Sat 4/7 at Metlife Stadium. Details and registration at www.autox4u.com . I will be at the novice school, but I get there early so I may see some of you guys if you end up going.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Replies:
61
New York International Auto Show April 6-15 2012
Views:
15,501
Posted By
88WS-6
I won't be able to make this.
I won't be able to make this.
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Replies:
481
Sticky:
Official West Central Jersey "Spotted" Thread
Views:
429,703
Posted By
88WS-6
Black 98+ ram-air WS-6 pulling out of...
Black 98+ ram-air WS-6 pulling out of Hillsborough post office yesterday at 5:15pm.
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-16-2012, 05:00 AM
Replies:
45
My plans for a 3rd gen f-body that makes no sense
Views:
28,620
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice. Good luck with it.
Nice. Good luck with it.
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
03-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Replies:
35
ZF6 speed in a thirdgen???
Views:
17,736
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm not in the market right now. I saw the...
I'm not in the market right now. I saw the earlier post asking about a cheap T56 and remembered I saw one on craigslist. Have at it all you guys want. Posting is from February though...
Forum:
West Central Jersey
03-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Replies:
52
2nd THURSDAY 3/15 Tortugas in Princeton
Views:
16,475
Posted By
88WS-6
I am 50% as of right now. I am waiting to hear...
I am 50% as of right now. I am waiting to hear from someone that wants to see the GTA and I may have to work OT on top of that. If neither of those things happen, I'll go. I'll call/text you later...
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
03-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Replies:
38
1989 z28-sussex county
Views:
13,346
Posted By
88WS-6
Nice car. I like your door panels.
Nice car. I like your door panels.
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
03-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Replies:
35
ZF6 speed in a thirdgen???
Views:
17,736
Posted By
88WS-6
http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/2811822772.html
http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/2811822772.html
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Replies:
45
My plans for a 3rd gen f-body that makes no sense
Views:
28,620
Posted By
88WS-6
Yea what he said.
Yea what he said.
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
03-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Replies:
21
1988 Pontiac Trans Am/GTA $1800 FIRM
Views:
10,392
Posted By
88WS-6
$2200 OBO. Valid inspection through 10/2013.
$2200 OBO. Valid inspection through 10/2013.
Forum:
Multimedia
03-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Replies:
32
My upcoming son's first set of wheels
Views:
11,969
Posted By
88WS-6
Looks nicer than all three of my cars
Looks nicer than all three of my cars
Forum:
Multimedia
03-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Replies:
26
New DD
Views:
8,451
Posted By
88WS-6
I'm not sure if it's the same, but my Suzuki's...
I'm not sure if it's the same, but my Suzuki's motor is designed to fall straight down in a crash to keep the motor from going through the firewall. Might be similar in the Mazda?
I have to...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Page 8 of 20
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
18
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
09:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.