Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
Frosty

Wins must come in pairs lol(long read)

So I decided to go out for a cruise tonight since it was nice out. I needed to get out and just relax with the ttops off and some music blaring(some people drink or smoke, a nice cruise with the tops off is my salvation).

I head down Rt.1(Philly) for a bit figuring there would be some cars out. I really don't street race that much but if there aren't really many cars out I'll run here and there.

Well onto paired win #1.

Two Mustangs(02-04 I'd say). Both were sharp, both sounded nice. They "looked" stock aside from the exhaust but that doesn't mean much. I really didn't intend to race but the one kept screwing with me punching the gas, backing off etc. So I figure why not. If bitch boy wants to lose then fine...he'll look stupid and not me. Well we were doing about 35-ish I guess so I wave over and we both punch it at the same time. It wasn't even close. So we come up to the light and the guy is all pissed, saying he missed a gear blah blah blah(he didn't). Meanwhile the other Mustang is in the third lane. I hear him revving so he wanted a piece too. The guy in the silver stang was still rambling on about how this time will be different blah blah blah. I told him we'll go from the light, I have **** OEM tires so my lack of traction should even up the score. He agreed. I see him wave over to the other Stang I guess to signal it was a go. The light turns green and I launch from idle. As expect these garbage F1 GS's light up like a 4th of July celebration. They finally bite and then break loose again a bit on the 1-2 shift. Once she steadied out and it was smooth sailing from there. Waxed both of them, I had a good 2 car lengths on them when I shut it down at around 105-110. They both wanted to run again at the next light but I told them gas is to expensive nowadays and that if I'm gonna waste the gas it'll be on some faster cars(yes I'm an ******* lol).

Paired win #2

One the way back home AGAIN 2 cars start initiating a race. Again I didn't feel like it but one guy got out of his car and twisted my arm(). This time they were Cobalt SS's. Now, normally I wouldn't bother. They're 14 second cars and not worth my time, however these two were modded(at least exhaust). I wasn't going to run until at a light I heard one yell over to his buddy that they should screw "that mullet Camaro". Um ok, I guess 4thgens have that stigma now too ) So now it's on, these punk ass, rap listen, hat on backwards diaper stains aren't gonna laugh at my car. So I just started laughing at the one guy and he got pissed. He's like "yo dawg, i'll smoke you". I laugh again, I asked if he wanted to run from the light or a roll. He said a roll which made me grin even more. Just like the first stang race we took off from about 35. It wasn't even freaking close. I shut down at 115 and of course about 5 seconds later the flybys came. . I think the Cobalts are cool little cars but do these toolbags think they're THAT fast? I guess they just don't know the power of the elessssone.

Anyway, thank you for reading my little story lol. I can now go to bed with a smile on my face

***Disclaimer*** There were no other cars around when these races took place, I would not put innocent people in danger like that, that's not cool.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 04-16-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:16 PM   #2
oh one ls1 SS

good races man! the same thing happened with the stangs to me one day and i smoked both of them with missing 3rd and a slowbolt tryed racing me once...i guess people are stupid
Charter Member of the Spin `Em Club
01 SS -sold and misssed-
06 R6 -sold and DEEPLY missed-
02 WS6 -time for your punishment-
08 R6 -
oh one ls1 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:17 PM   #3
IROCdan330
12 Second Club

nice.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
Tsar
MIR

sweet
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #5
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Talking

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY
COOL!

VAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:54 AM   #6
Frosty

2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:11 AM   #7
Rich189
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

nice kills sounds like a fun night

2002 Trans am ws6.. black on black bolt ons with a JS built trans, 3200 stall,TTM's w/315's, full umi adj rear suspension, strano springs/sways, and koni 4/4's

2015 Forester XT touring... STI Sway bars
Rich189 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge