Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #26
Stevoone

I would get a few quotes from different body shops. When his insurance company sends out an appraiser you will have a few unbiased quotes to compare.
Stevoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #27
HeadlessNorseman

I cant believe people actually think they have the right of way pulling out of a parking space. i knew it seemed like that to some people. Oh well, 99% of people are idiots.

JSFBOA

Draino?
HeadlessNorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #28
cdacda13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Do you have any pics of the damage and a copy of the estimate they wrote? I'd be more than happy to look it over for you to make sure you're getting what you deserve.
Yes, I have pictures of the accident, from the scene and from once I got it home.
They have yet to look at the damage, due to the fact that the truck is with me at school. They said there are some shops around this area that can look at it.
The damage is, scratch marks on the bumper and the chrome trim, and a gash of missing paint, about 1 inch long and an 1/8 of an inch wide.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #29
Frosty

DOH, I misread what you said. I thought you said they made you an offer.

Go to a shop that you want to do the repairs and get an estimate. You can submit that and see what they say. They'll most likely send out their own appraiser to review the damage and write up an estimate unless the shop you want to repair the vehicle is in their repair network. Keep this in mind, this is VERY important: If they try to steer you to one of their repair shops you can refuse, you're not obligated under any circumstance to use one of their preferred shops. They cannot steer you to any particular shop, it's illegal.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge