Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
2kblackgtp

Need a good interior shop fairly local...

I secured myself a set of charcoal leather seats for a pretty good deal last week from a friend. problem is, they were sitting in his uncles garage since he crashed his hugger orange ss almost 2 years ago, and have a few marks on them from having the other seats sitting on them, coupled with the typical ripped driver-side side bolster. I want to get an opinion or some help on what to do about the indentations and get the side bolster rip repaired/replaced but don't know where to go for a good quality job. I live in Scotch Plains and dont want to really have to travel ridiculously far to get the seat done(i made the mistake with a wheel I had on my last car), and was hoping someone could recommend a good shop who does leather or suede work since I'm considering getting some suede stuff done. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
91DropTop

Everlast on St georges ave in Linden is the one everyone recommends. He did my convertible top on my 3rd gen, They are a little pricey but they are also the best to deal with and do the best work in the area and only a 15 minute ride from scotch plains
91DropTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #3
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

Rob, check out Atlas seat covering on RT1 in Edison...

You talking about Charles' seats? LOL...

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
NJ Torque is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey