Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-11-2005, 09:52 AM   #1
78camaro

i had a very interesting night on thursday..

so i got into fight with soem emo kid....

so i tried to hook my friend scott (savage massiah you work with him) with this kids ex. i was always friends with the girl and the kid never liked me and i didnt care. but yeah so we hang out(me scott and teh girl) and as were hanging teh kid chriss keeps calling and **** so eventually i pick up. he flips say im guann **** you up this and taht fight me i have my brother hear this and that

chris-emo kid(16years old)
andy-chris bro (18 years old)

anyways im like ok ill fight so i make some phone calls since he said his brother was there with people, and you know how we roll up north hehe i rolled in 12 cars deep more like 30 kids..

well turns out the kids is alone with 2 other kids but yeah so everyoen stands back and were at some park. we start arguing and what not, **** leads to stuff and we start...( first off the kid should have fuked me up), im 5`7 135 lb he's 5`11 ish 165 ish)..well i took him down punched him liek 5 times n kneed him once in the face he got up my shoe fell off somehow i fell he hit me liek 5 times int he back of the head then 2 old guys broke it up..

andway imwalking back in the area of my friends and i see the kid andy (chris's bro, hes with 3 kids saying hit) and my friends are laughing so im liek w.e they can deal with it. im thirsty i go to my friend scotts car in chillen drinking a water when next thing i knwo i hear scott scream get off my car..... i look i see the kid chriss runn at his car and try to sneak me threw the window i move, he missed me horribly and my friend macie (savage massiah you knwo him also) grabed him and thre him to his brother..

anyway supossedily his brother is gunna get alot for kids to try to jump me and my friends or some**** and even though i have a ggood amount of peopel if anyoen on the boards wanna get myback and just roll in with us doubt youd have to do anything but ya know just incase and its alwasy good to roll in deep liek us north do =]

973-907-6004-my cell if your interested in gettoign my back or just post up thanks guys
Old 06-11-2005, 09:58 AM   #2
enRo
13 Second Club

Get a Lo-jack or something. You dont need scratches on your new car

We hope you hit him harder than he hit you, cuz out of that whole writing, there is only 7 run-on sentences.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #3
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

If things actually get to that point, I think it might be neccessary for a NJFBOA beatdown . Hell, I'd probably throwdown 8)
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 09:50 PM   #4
JPiZZiJP

I'll roll with you, but dude, is your head okay from those punches? Cause I could barely understand wtf you were talking about with all the misspellings and run-on's. lol You might wanna get your head checked just in case, before you go fighting again.

~Joe
JPiZZiJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #5
skorpion317

are you drunk? i could barely make out any of that.

i would be up for a good ol' fashioned beatdown, problem is, i'm 20. I can't be knocking out minors, unless i want to spend some time in jail
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:27 AM   #6
Koll
14 Second Club

Yeah. Im 19. If anyone is over 18...im down.

Plus Im 6'7, 310. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a certain presence.
Koll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:30 AM   #7
skorpion317

hmm you got a point koll....if any of the guys that this emo punk is bringing are 18 or older, i'm down for it.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:37 AM   #8
78camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koll
Yeah. Im 19. If anyone is over 18...im down.

Plus Im 6'7, 310. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a certain presence.

sorry guys about my typing lol i tyred to type fast and i suck, but i edited it so re read, but i ****ed up his brother is 18 and his friend are 18-20ish and then there are the young ladds who are 17

thanks guys
Old 06-12-2005, 12:48 AM   #9
Koll
14 Second Club

Fixed for anyone who is attempting to read it

Quote:
So I tried to hook my friend Scott up with this Emo kids Ex-Girlfriend. I was always friends with her and her ex-boyfriend (emo) never liked me but it never bothered me. So my friend Scott, the Ex-girlfriend and I are hanging out and as we were together, the emo kid (chris) keeps calling my phone. Evuntally I pick up and he says "Im gonna **** you up and fight you" and all this other crap. So Im like Ok, Ill fight so I make some phone calls since he said his brother was there with people and you know how we roll up in the North. Anyways I rolled in with around 12 cars and 30 people. Turns out Chris is alone with two other kids. So everyone stands back and we were at some park. We started arguing. Evuntally the fight started. I took him down and punched him like five times and then kneed him in the face. He got up and (lame ass excuse) my shoe fell off and I fell. He hit me around 5 times in the back of the head (hence why Koll is being so nice and decoding this post). After that 2 older guys broke it up.
I still don't know what the bottom paragraph means. Yes I have too much time on my hands.

And for future refrence...its not good to post things like this on the web. They get around..............believe me, I know.
Koll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:55 AM   #10
78camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koll
Fixed for anyone who is attempting to read it

Quote:
So I tried to hook my friend Scott up with this Emo kids Ex-Girlfriend. I was always friends with her and her ex-boyfriend (emo) never liked me but it never bothered me. So my friend Scott, the Ex-girlfriend and I are hanging out and as we were together, the emo kid (chris) keeps calling my phone. Evuntally I pick up and he says "Im gonna **** you up and fight you" and all this other crap. So Im like Ok, Ill fight so I make some phone calls since he said his brother was there with people and you know how we roll up in the North. Anyways I rolled in with around 12 cars and 30 people. Turns out Chris is alone with two other kids. So everyone stands back and we were at some park. We started arguing. Evuntally the fight started. I took him down and punched him like five times and then kneed him in the face. He got up and (lame ass excuse) my shoe fell off and I fell. He hit me around 5 times in the back of the head (hence why Koll is being so nice and decoding this post). After that 2 older guys broke it up.
I still don't know what the bottom paragraph means. Yes I have too much time on my hands.

And for future refrence...its not good to post things like this on the web. They get around..............believe me, I know.
exactly what i said
Old 06-12-2005, 01:28 AM   #11
skorpion317

the last paragraph says the bastard tried to sucker punch him through the window of the car. that's pretty stupid....if you're gonna punch someone, do it straight up, and hit them in the face.
Old 06-12-2005, 09:07 PM   #12
j0n

im down...i aint the biggest guy but when i go insane i can **** up a guy or 2(18+ here too)
Old 06-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #13
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
im down...i aint the biggest guy but when i go insane i can **** up a guy or 2(18+ here too)
it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.....

....unless of course, you're goin up against someone Koll's size. then it quickly becomes an issue.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:27 PM   #14
78camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpion317
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.....

....unless of course, you're goin up against someone Koll's size. then it quickly becomes an issue.
its matter on how deep you roll also....
Old 06-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #15
Fasterthanyou

If I was younger I'd participate... in watching you guys be stupid. Then while you're all bloody and in jail I'll offer the girls a ride home. Don't be stupid, don't go to jail because somebody ELSE has an ego problem. A kid in my class was going to go over to this guys house and **** him up for trying to move in on his girl-friend. It was about 10 of us all backing him up. We knew he had anger problems and a year later he ended up in jail for walking up to another one of our classmates and shooting his car. Moral of the story, don't hang around idiots or you'll end up in the slammer with a nickname like "tight cheeks."
WALK away from this or get a restraining order. Tell the judge exactly what happened and if you can, record the threats on tape. Also, if you're worried about your car, get a cheap USB web cam and rig it to watch your car when you're away or asleep. There is software made for recording video only when it detects motion.
Don't use the following as a last resort; make amends. You'd be suprised how easy it is. When you make that phone call, record it. Everything you do needs to be documented incase this guy/gang turns out to be seriously bent on hurting you.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:43 PM   #16
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpion317
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n

no, then it becomes an issue of the strength of the opponent's knees. it's kinda hard to swing when you're lying on your back.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge